Made a few Christmas Presents today

Started by MuddFreak77, December 15, 2007, 10:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddFreak77

I made some Wrought Iron garden trellises to give to my sister and mother for Christmas.  They are not done yet. I still have to grind the welds and paint them.  Tell me what ya'll think. 

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

MuddFreak77

#1
and the second
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

SWAMP_DONKEY

Did you hand sew the curtain you used as a backdrop also??  LOL  Nice Job.

MuddFreak77

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 15, 2007, 10:47:52 PM
Did you hand sew the curtain you used as a backdrop also??  LOL  Nice Job.

HAHAHAHA   naaaaa   not that talented    LOL  I forgot how much I missed bending steel
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 15, 2007, 10:51:35 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 15, 2007, 10:47:52 PM
Did you hand sew the curtain you used as a backdrop also??  LOL  Nice Job.

HAHAHAHA   naaaaa   not that talented    LOL  I forgot how much I missed bending steel

  Yea its like laying pipe. lol

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

budman

#6
How much for a fence like that around my camp?


btw....good job on spelling "wrought"
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

MuddFreak77

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

MuddFreak77

Quote from: budman on December 16, 2007, 09:52:09 AM
How much for a fence like that around my camp?


btw....good job on spelling "wrought"


HAHAHAHA   Each piece has over 100 ft of steel in them and steel is .87 per lb.
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Mudneck

Nice work for a rum drinking beer swilling redneck wanna be ...

Serious looks great~!
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

klutchbuster400


MuddFreak77

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Mudneck

Quote from: bushwacker on December 16, 2007, 10:26:29 AM
Nice work for a rum drinking beer swilling redneck wanna be ...



sawright spanky
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

MuddFreak77

I'll post some more pics up when they are all done.
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 18, 2007, 11:21:16 AM
I'll post some more pics up when they are all done.

Who gives a Da#n about you metal glueing, bonding skills.... when are you building us all a fence?? ;D

MuddFreak77

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 19, 2007, 10:29:54 PM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 18, 2007, 11:21:16 AM
I'll post some more pics up when they are all done.

Who gives a Da#n about you metal glueing, bonding skills.... when are you building us all a fence?? ;D

lol  How big and how much you willing to pay???   HA~
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

SWAMP_DONKEY

#16
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 19, 2007, 10:59:15 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 19, 2007, 10:29:54 PM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 18, 2007, 11:21:16 AM
I'll post some more pics up when they are all done.

Who gives a Da#n about you metal glueing, bonding skills.... when are you building us all a fence?? ;D

lol  How big and how much you willing to pay???   HA~

  All the way around the property, fix my bricks and build the fence and I wont charge you storage of 35.00 per day. ;)

MuddFreak77

LOL   you ever find out who moved your bricks?  I'll put them back next time I'm up there (probably be after the 1st)
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

AmericanRobster

Nice work. After I get my garage cleaned out at my Dad's house I plan on doing some wood working agian.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 19, 2007, 11:27:25 PM
LOL   you ever find out who moved your bricks?  I'll put them back next time I'm up there (probably be after the 1st)

  Yea, you did. LOL  Dont worry I will get em.  Make that fence!!!

garym

Great job freak...never knew you had it in you...How about doing that around our swamp buggy cage on top?  I will give you a whole nights worth of drinking for free...I know that will cost me big time but it is worth it from what I have seen!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com