pics from sunday...

Started by dirtrider2002, December 10, 2007, 09:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtrider2002











new ramp...












Ole Quad Control...What's up?




Superman


NFC
Sometimes... when you do Freestyle.... You just have to hit it hard

dirtrider2002

#1












and finally....ME
Sometimes... when you do Freestyle.... You just have to hit it hard

russrides

At least there's one pic of me!! ???
I want to ride  :'(
Quads Only Member
06 Ltr 450
01 Banshee

quadsonlyrevolution.com

novadave

The dude on the blaster is feckin me out. He is the man to be able to do that on a blaster.
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

Shawn

These guys will be at the MOTOPLEX on January 13 for a exhibition and I cant wait. Yall are just insane 8)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

TRXASAURUS

check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

gearhead400

that's awesome. I'm gonna have to try that stuff sometime.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

CrfThumpster250r

#7
very nice.  I am looking for a place to brush up on some freestyle.  Any suggestions?
I am forced to stick to natural terrain :-\






klutchbuster400

#8
Sick shots both of you. Freestyle looks real fun.
This is about the most freestlye I can do lol

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com