Old Hot Wheels

Started by 1FasterBlaster, December 11, 2007, 09:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

 

  This one is 38 years old from 1969
I found these in my collection box.

1FasterBlaster


predatorracer8

so old the plastic rims have rust

1FasterBlaster


1FasterBlaster


1FasterBlaster

 

  I have a red convertable Mustang somewhere to from the 70's.

sykolincoln

cool!! I got about 20,000 hot wheels, most still in the packages! I dont even look at them just buy them and throw them in a box! one day when I have the time and money I want to take them all out and put them in a sweet display case, right now I only have a few open that I like to push around the carpet and make vrrooomvroooom noises ;)
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

jayman

Quote from: sykolincoln on December 11, 2007, 10:00:46 PM
cool!! I got about 20,000 hot wheels, most still in the packages! I dont even look at them just buy them and throw them in a box! one day when I have the time and money I want to take them all out and put them in a sweet display case, right now I only have a few open that I like to push around the carpet and make vrrooomvroooom noises ;)

So you do have items that actually have 4 wheels  ;D
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

sykolincoln

3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

1FasterBlaster

  The funny thing, the one from 69 is cleaner than all of them. I like to make the brrrrrr sound!!LOL

Young Gun

#10
Lol I was just going through my hotwheels the other day.

I have the same Ferrari Convertible and vette (except diff rims I think)

Never too old to play with them ;)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

1FasterBlaster

#11
 




Betcha don't have the 1955 wagon. I found the Mustang too.

1FasterBlaster


1FasterBlaster


1FasterBlaster

  I remember when they came out with rubber tires and you could jack them up, or lower them!!

Young Gun

Get on my level ;)

I probably should have cleaned them off first lol...



Be Jealous














:D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

1FasterBlaster

 Man, I had two different models of the 57 Chevy, but I sold them to a collector a long time ago. You have some nice ones!!
   My new collection for my son are the Big Muscle cars.

1FasterBlaster

  Do you have any of the Redline ones?

Young Gun

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on December 12, 2007, 10:04:17 AM
  Do you have any of the Redline ones?

I have no idea lol.  I have a big container full and those were on the top... I need to digg through lol.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

1FasterBlaster

  The real old school ones like the first one you saw, has the red lines around the wheels.

susieblazer

  Hot wheels have been around a long time , Bill still has his , plus he picked up some ones he didn't have at the last car show and swap meet in Pinellas Park....
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Fox17

lol them are cool. i used to have thousands of them. dont have them anymore. id like to start collecting them and keeping them nice. i used to have one of them red mustangs and red vettes.

here are my 2 favorite that i still have left. bigfoot is not a normal hotwheels but it is made by hotwheels and is bout the same size as the regular ones.

Fox17

lol, my sister came up here, saw the pic and was like wow, thats a sweet porsche. she thought it was real and in a showroom. lol.

anyway, heres a pic to show bigfoots size.   ;D

1FasterBlaster

  I had a guy once was gonna sell me a case with over 60 Hot Wheels, and 20 Matchbox cars, but he never called me back.

superstar

my lil ones got a few and for some reason when we mess around with em, i make the vroom sound to, but it always ends up sounding more like a 2 stroke in the middle of a hill climb.  ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com