Extreamemotorsales

Started by MedicMudder, December 09, 2007, 09:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MedicMudder

Hi evryone,Just wanted a lil feedback on Extreamemotorsales.Has any one dealt with them?I am thinking bout getting 150cc 4wheeler 4 my son to start out with.I
understand the type of bike I will be getting, but 4 starting out it will fit the bill.I think the quality of the bikes has improved.I have heard some bad things bout Extrm
sales,some good. Thanks 4 the help ;D
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

greenmachine

I have only ever heard bad. Google them. They have hosed people on this & many other sites as well. I have read many times that they were rude, wouldnt return calls & blamed the customer for the poor service, late shipping, damaged goods...etc
IMHO, buyer beware. Dont hold high hopes of getting it in time for Christmas.

Chuck_Norris

Extreme motorsales was a supporter of this website at one time. What Greenmachine has said is correct.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com