Where To Ride Sarasota ?

Started by smorin, December 08, 2007, 07:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smorin

I'm Going to be in Sarasota on Sunday and looking to ride my RMX250 and or Polaris 450 ATV.  CAn anyone tell me anywhere close to Bee Ridge Rd ?

slam1

Used to be north port, now its croom
Jon Perkins 66C 0-400
[url="http://www.thesportslift.com"]http://www.thesportslift.com[/url]

smorin

How about local Club info ?

Sarasota or Tampa ??

qt314nfla

There is no riding anywhere in Sarasota!  I've lived here for several years.  North Port use to be the closest place and it's an hour south but it's been closed down for a couple years now.  Closest place to Sarasota that is legal is Croom 1.5 hrs north.  Sorry I wish I had better news for you.

There are two clubs you might contact.  Sarasota Quad Riders- you might send Chillinthemost a pm asking him about it.  Or you could try SADRA- Sarasota Area Dirt Riders (they are mainly dirt bikers).  For information on them go to Haps Honda on 17th and they can give you more info.  You might also try Just Add Dirt or North Port Offroad for some info.

AmericanRobster

North Port use to be alot of fun.  :'(
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

slam1

North Port is just another place to ride ruined by non helmet wearing drunken idiots who cant pick up their trash.
Jon Perkins 66C 0-400
[url="http://www.thesportslift.com"]http://www.thesportslift.com[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com