6 hour endurance race

Started by quadtographer, November 25, 2007, 08:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quadtographer

we are also going to have a side x side race. Not a endurance just a lap race. If you own a rhino, ranger, prowler etc. bring them out.............. more info on this comiing soon

YFZ450-Tampa

Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 07, 2007, 08:01:20 AM
Will there be classes such as A,B,C,vet, senior,etc? If not I want Taylor Kiser and Bill Ballance on my team.

I'll see if I get Borich and Natalie since you have Kiser and Ballance already lol

It is looking good, let see when you guys have the flyers ready I'll print some to take at them to the tracks
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Chillinthemost

I'm going to the harescramble tomorrow, I'll try to find out some info on this. 
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Seabeejim

I have 3 locals and Doug Gust running on our Utility Team with Suzuki of Sarasota.
XR 50 with stickers and mods

Chillinthemost

This race is NOT happening, at least not next month.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

quadtographer

Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 08, 2007, 07:46:52 PM
This race is NOT happening, at least not next month.


If you don't mind pm me with where you got this info. I know nothing about this and as far as I know the race is still on and scheduled.

predatorracer8


predatorracer8

Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 08, 2007, 07:46:52 PM
This race is NOT happening, at least not next month.

chillin if you look at just-add-dirt.com it still says on there banner that it is officially happening on 1-19,20.

quadtographer


Chillinthemost

Quote from: quadtographer on December 08, 2007, 07:59:31 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 08, 2007, 07:46:52 PM
This race is NOT happening, at least not next month.


If you don't mind pm me with where you got this info. I know nothing about this and as far as I know the race is still on and scheduled.
Done.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12


Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

quadtographer



Albright335

#64
there is a ftr harescramble that weakend so there will probably be very few dirtbikes but that will just mean a better coarse for quads on sunday.
                                           phil
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

FTRracer444x

Just got back from the race in myakka city.I am a member of sarasota quad riders,we spoke this morning about this race & Josh said we never said we were going to put on the race ,at our race we just wanted to see who is interested by a show of hands.We also talked to old school dirt riders & they knew nothing about helping.We are still getting over the wear & tear from our race,plus we are still racing hare scrambles & quad scrambles,Plus we have family commitments for the holidays.We were saying there is no time to put on a quality event in 5 weeks.When we built our track it took 2-3 months.It seems there has been a major misunderstanding between the club leaders.Sarasota quad riders is sorry for this to get this far out of control,but Josh never goes on the computer & when I told him about this he was totally flawed.

McGrath Racing

Man,! I hope this happens it will will be some serious fun!!

predatorracer8

Quote from: FTRracer444x on December 08, 2007, 09:16:12 PM
Just got back from the race in myakka city.I am a member of sarasota quad riders,we spoke this morning about this race & Josh said we never said we were going to put on the race ,at our race we just wanted to see who is interested by a show of hands.We also talked to old school dirt riders & they knew nothing about helping.We are still getting over the wear & tear from our race,plus we are still racing hare scrambles & quad scrambles,Plus we have family commitments for the holidays.We were saying there is no time to put on a quality event in 5 weeks.When we built our track it took 2-3 months.It seems there has been a major misunderstanding between the club leaders.Sarasota quad riders is sorry for this to get this far out of control,but Josh never goes on the computer & when I told him about this he was totally flawed.

so its not happening

FTRracer444x

We had a club meeting on wed. night & at the race today.sarasota quad riders is not doing the race.It seems a few things got posted on the internet before it was talked about between the clubs.And without our club even knowing about it, there is a race date & flyers.We also would love to have a 6hr. race,but as some of you might know, we like to set the bar high when it comes to building a track.We try not to miss any detail.If it is not done correctly we could possibly hurt somebody and then there  goes the fun factor

predatorracer8

Quote from: FTRracer444x on December 08, 2007, 10:10:50 PM
We had a club meeting on wed. night & at the race today.sarasota quad riders is not doing the race.It seems a few things got posted on the internet before it was talked about between the clubs.And without our club even knowing about it, there is a race date & flyers.We also would love to have a 6hr. race,but as some of you might know, we like to set the bar high when it comes to building a track.We try not to miss any detail.If it is not done correctly we could possibly hurt somebody and then there  goes the fun factor

bummer, if i could put in a suggestion that would probably make you club really popular also, it would be could to have a race go from like the jax area to miami that would be sweet. i have no idea how you would have the trail made out but it would be delightful lol.

quadtographer

The facts as I know them to be.

1. It was asked how many would be interested in a 6 hour race at the Wild Turkey Quad Scramble
2. The location for the race was established
3. We we notified as to who was involved
4. The date chosen was by Josh as there were no other races that weekend
5. I was told to get the information posted on various sites
6. There has been communication with all parties to be involved
7. As of the time of this posting I have not be informed by any of the powers to be that the race is
    cancled.

It appears that as with the beginning stages of the Wild Turkey Quad Scramble we have the old he said she said routine going on again or one hand doesn't know what the other is doing or saying.

Until it is posted otherwise the race is on as scheduled.

predatorracer8

ok just keep us notified please my fingers are crossed

quadtographer

Well just recieved the phone call were as the 6 hour race has been cancled. Only reason given was to much to little. Sorry to disappoint all but it was out of our hands.

predatorracer8


Chillinthemost

Quote from: predatorracer8 on December 09, 2007, 11:11:06 AM
frickin a
I still think a 6hr. race will happen this year, just at a better time.  There are still plenty of XC races to go to this year.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com