Dec. 9th Toys for Tots race at AMP Xtreme

Started by jman 31, November 30, 2007, 07:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jman 31

There will be bikes and quads. we will run whatever classes we have enough of to run. See our website for more details and discount for bringing a new toy! www.ampxtreme.com

Also don't forget about the Jan. 6th SSQSA race!

Jeremy
AMP Xtreme
386 208-5309

R450_Chick

#1
Hey!
  I was just making sure you guys are running a quad class this sunday for the Toys for tots race.  Your website still says they're going to announce quad classes.  It's a little bit of a drive for me to get up to your guys track.  i just wanted to make sure you are running a quad class sunday.  Thanks!!!

Em
~Em~
:-D
Suzuki LT-R 450
www.emilyyoung19.com
Special Thanks to everyone supporting my racing:
Fox Shox, Fasst Company, Fly Racing, Cernics Racing, Precision, Rath Racing,  Generation X ATV, Gaerne, Utopia Optics, Suomy Helmets, Six Six One, ASV, the Bohnstadt family, and my Mom and Dad!

jman 31

Quote from: R450_Chick on December 07, 2007, 07:14:34 PM
Hey!
  I was just making sure you guys are running a quad class this sunday for the Toys for tots race.  Your website still says they're going to announce quad classes.  It's a little bit of a drive for me to get up to your guys track.  i just wanted to make sure you are running a quad class sunday.  Thanks!!!

Em

We will run the class if there is someone to race it. I can't guarantee how many people will be there, or how many will be in the classes. If you want to give me a call today around noon I should have a better idea of the number of quads.

Thanks
Jeremy
386 208-5309 (if you can't get me leave a message and I'll call back asap.)

jman 31

Quote from: R450_Chick on December 07, 2007, 07:14:34 PM
Hey!
  I was just making sure you guys are running a quad class this sunday for the Toys for tots race.  Your website still says they're going to announce quad classes.  It's a little bit of a drive for me to get up to your guys track.  i just wanted to make sure you are running a quad class sunday.  Thanks!!!

Em

Hey sorry I didn't get back with you. I meant to hit repeat message on my phone to listen to your message again and I hit delete. We had only about 10 quads today. Several or them were pro/am riders and one was a pro rider. I don't know if they were coming back tomorrow or not. I can't tell you we will for sure have a quad class because I just don't know. I hate to turn you away, but I also hate to see you drive any sort of distance to run by yourself. I hope that you will definitely keep us in mind, we're trying to get the momentum back that we had after the SSQSA race, but it's been a slow steady process.

Thanks

Jeremy
julmer1@alltel.net

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com