Permit Questions

Started by Cosmo, December 07, 2007, 06:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmo

Hey guys, I am pretty overall new to the atv world. I bought a state permit when I bought my atv to ride in state parks. Does anyone know if this is the same permit I need to ride croom or is it different? Would suck to shuffle out 65 for this permit and more from croom. Thanks for any help.
89 330R

AintSkeered

#1
Crrom Off Highway Vehicle Fees:
Motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles (ATV's) are prohibited except at the Croom Motorcycle Area at Withlacoochee State Forest and at Tate's Hell State Forest OHV Trail System.
Annual OHV Fee
Valid July 1-June 30    $50.00
Fee pro-rated quarterly:
July - September    $50.00
October - December    $45.00
January - March    $40.00
April - June    $35.00

Call or visit the Visitors Center...
Division of Forestry
Withlacoochee State Forest
Recreation/Visitors Center
15003 Broad Street
Brooksville, Fl 34601
Telephone: 352/ 754-6896

http://www.fl-dof.com/state_forests/withlacoochee_trails.html

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group