why you ride with a buddy

Started by neysnumber, December 02, 2007, 10:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Joedirt on December 05, 2007, 02:38:28 PM
Quote from: KAW3604x4 on December 05, 2007, 02:34:32 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on December 05, 2007, 02:08:12 PM
Oh yeah I was sooo Stuck....How stuck were ya Joedirt.....

Not as stuck as I was........ ;)

This one time........ ;)

LOL...my leg fell off in the BOG and I had to drag my bike back with my teeth and a Mint Toothpick I got from Denny's... :o 8)

Arent you glad I gave that toothpick to you when I was done with it?  lol

jrpro130

I would have liked a toothpick that night too...

yea jack that was on the south side, I was on the 1st airboat traila bout 4-6 miles out.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

neysnumber

update on my nephews bike.   he pulled the spark plug and drain plug on the carb.   put it back and cranked her up.   she s running good.   he let it run for 5 minutes and checked the oil, and that was also good.   he s still gonna change the oil.   i want to thank everyone for the helpfull sugestions.

dirtyrooster

 ???  I too am now a huge believer in the buddy system! Thanksgiving night I was tightening a few bolts and an oil plug on my quad and decided to take a short ( quarter mile) ride down the dirt road to see if Oil would still blow past the plug. Two hours later some friends realized I was missing. I was lying at the end of the driveway passed out. For some reason my bike had rolled a few times and I took one to the head that knocked me out. don't even remember the crash. I'm just now getting over the headaches!  ???
'06 Predator 500

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com