T2's Accident Today

Started by qt314nfla, December 02, 2007, 06:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Quote from: MP on December 04, 2007, 09:30:44 AM
Quote from: T2 on December 03, 2007, 07:56:15 PM
Thanks allot everyone for the get well comments, I will do my best and see everyone on the next big group ride, with a new helmet and the new neck brace, I believe thats what saved my life.  8) So please dont ride without your gear on.



Thats good to hear Tony. Thanks for letting me undress you after the wreck...................your so sexy :-*

I knew I should have stayed and watched rather than walk away and be decent about it. >:D

JackL

Quote from: QT314 on December 04, 2007, 10:23:47 AM
Quote from: MP on December 04, 2007, 09:30:44 AM
Quote from: T2 on December 03, 2007, 07:56:15 PM
Thanks allot everyone for the get well comments, I will do my best and see everyone on the next big group ride, with a new helmet and the new neck brace, I believe thats what saved my life.  8) So please dont ride without your gear on.



Thats good to hear Tony. Thanks for letting me undress you after the wreck...................your so sexy :-*

I knew I should have stayed and watched rather than walk away and be decent about it. >:D


You are getting a camera for Christmas.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Ida_Mann

not really sure why, but in a drug-induced, glassy-eyed, morphine-filled haze, Mr. T2 asked me to take these pictures and post them.

Id@



Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

T2

Because this is what the Mav did to me after I had him that night before, He said he was happy, but I just dont know now after putting me in the hospital. 8)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

lawn_man mx

        t2   if  you are  getting a new  neck brace .   go with  leatt brace  they're  pricey  but  worth it  i  bought  2 of them     one for  my son and myself  .   we dont  ride without  them.  good luck man  ;)
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

T2

Thats the brace I was going to get I need to purchase two them as well One for me and one for my son. I did have the six six one brace on I believe that saved my neck along with my helmet. All I know I wont ride without one on.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

YFZ450-Tampa

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Islandbreeze07

[url="http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber"]http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber[/url]
[url="http://iboplus.com/KGraber"]http://iboplus.com/KGraber[/url]

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com