whoever did NOT go to the Motoplex this last weekend

Started by Ida_Mann, December 04, 2007, 01:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

qt314nfla

that's pretty funny nathan.  that was a huge group.  almost reminds me of the old group rides we use to do on here.

except that we get to go on night rides, have group dinners for everyone, most ppl camp together and ride together all weekend.  and the old group rides didn't have Nintendo Wii on the projection big screen.

good times!  can't wait for january!!!

JackL

Damn ID@, you got some serious skills and CS3 I see. Should I bother to up from CS2??
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: JackL on December 04, 2007, 02:04:08 PM
Damn ID@, you got some serious skills and CS3 I see. Should I bother to up from CS2??

dunno the difference, I started up my portable version of CS2 this morning and it told me it was expired, so I downloaded a newer version this morning to do this picture on.

that pic was four different shots and each one had a different lighting aspect to it, so I had to go to each one first and align them,,,,then go in to each one and adjust the lighting to match.

one of the pictures cuts Rick down his right shoulder and getting the t-shirt to match colors was a pain.

it aint perfect and I'm gonna work on it some more in between classes tonight to see if I can get it better.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Young Gun

The picture isn't big enough. ::)

Looks like fun, they allow sidexsides there?
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Paul_S


Ida_Mann

Quote from: REBEL on December 04, 2007, 08:52:26 PM
The picture isn't big enough. ::)

Looks like fun, they allow sidexsides there?

you saying I'm fat?   >:(

















;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com