Wheelies

Started by adiobeartracker04, January 26, 2004, 02:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoknbanshee

Nice pics.  I have never been into wheelies.  I am always trying to keep the front end down, with a helmet on.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Nightbreed

 ;D damn sand draggers. thanks again jason
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

tampaboy813

@ Croom on the YFZ

tampaboy813

Stephen my Little Brother on the yz426f

Da_Mtg_Man

Quotehappy now >:(

Just out of curiosity, Why would you post something like that?
Like I said before, If it were guys standing around talking like that then great, I'm all for it but to post it where women and children can read is just not using your head.
So yeah, I'm happy.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

raptor660

For all the guys ding wheelies with no helmets... my best friend jut got out of ICU 2 days ago from doin a wheelie on the rode with no hemit, fractured his skull, broke his collar bone ad rode rash like hell!, so PLEASE!!! were your helmets

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteFor all the guys ding wheelies with no helmets... my best friend jut got out of ICU 2 days ago from doin a wheelie on the rode with no hemit, fractured his skull, broke his collar bone ad rode rash like hell!, so PLEASE!!! were your helmets

Enough said. We gotta protect that mellon.
 I hope you buddy turns out alright. Our prayers are with him.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

zin

prairie 700..  mash it and up she goes!!

Yeah its a "utility" quad!!! : 8)



zin

Doesn't matter low or High..she wants to fly!!


Raptor1

i love are prairie 650 i get that thing str8 up and down ...... tons of power ...i can just imagine the 700
2001 blue yamaha Raptor
lrd full pipe k&n filter and front sproket and lots more to come
also
2000 polaris 335 utility quad
26 inch itp 589's all the way around ,jet kits ,upgraded secondary clutch spring ,and full super trapp exhaust
(a.k.a the german tank)

Coastie

wheelie on my GP1200

JS_450r

Jason
04 Honda 450R
04 Honda Crf 250r
05 Honda Crf 50
01 Honda CBR F4i

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Bigwilly

Ronald Reagan once said "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."


JS_450r

Jason
04 Honda 450R
04 Honda Crf 250r
05 Honda Crf 50
01 Honda CBR F4i

robo02cop

"she thinks my tractors sexy! It really turns her on!" Kenny Chesney....good song..hehe
04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

bansh-a-holik

oh my god !!! he doesnt have a helmet on......  on that tractor :o
"boyz do whut dey can, Man do whut dey want !!

JS_450r

I know I'm sorry :(...But I did have my boots on ;D LOL
Jason
04 Honda 450R
04 Honda Crf 250r
05 Honda Crf 50
01 Honda CBR F4i

Michelle

QuoteI know I'm sorry :(...But I did have my boots on ;D LOL


NOW THAT WAS FUNNY ;D

flat8up

#69
LOVE the tractor pic... very nice Jason!  I'm a tractor girl at heart (even have a JD tattoo... bet'cha never seen one of those before  ::) )... so after all the squawking about who can ride what, who can't, and so on, the tractor pic was a breath of fresh air!  Thanks for making me smile ~ flat  
2003 Grizzly 660

Ida_Mann

I gotta start practicing my wheelies.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

robo02cop

I agree with you Ida....in fact I think I am going to go pull the shee out of the garage right now, throw the badge in my pocket, "grab my HELMET" (that was for you mike) and go practice up and down the street!!! hehe ;)[/quote]
04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

Michelle

#72
I was yesterday,yall would have laughed your butts off.Went down down steep ditch came out on other side even steeper.popped that gas{way 2 much from what my son said} brought it up coudlnt get it down.SOOOO here i am wheeler standin' on rear end while mommas legs were in the air praying it didnt fall on me.Thank god 4 unmowed grass made 4 a soft landing.Glad my son was there to flip it on all 4's.*SAD THING NO PICS 4 yall 2 laugh at.............

Ride

Best advice - Hit the rear brake and pull in the clutch. If you dont wanna wreck, worry more about control than goin big at first. If you can bring it down at any time then it wont matter how you get it up. Pull her up and put her down over and over. Its actually really easy. Ill post pics when i buy my digi camera.

Da_Mtg_Man

lol... Thats great, good job kid.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER