Thanks Big Scrub for Quad Scramble #5 - It was a blast!!

Started by kenz, December 02, 2007, 10:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenz

That course was a blast.  That has to go down as being one of the most fun to ride courses.  The MX track was a lot fun, nice and wide for plenty of room. I don't have the guts to clear the big jumps they have there though.  There wasn't a whole lot of woods but sure made good use of the woods and trails that were there. Those hills -for Florida- were a fun to blast up and down; we don't get to do a whole lot of that in the flat lands. 
   
A huge thanks to Big Scrub!!!  Ya'll did a heck of a job.  Thanks for putting on a great Quad Scramble!!  Hope you will be willing/able to to do another one next season.
2008 YFZ450
FTR 30+ #34B
Sarasota Area Quad Riders

ratrider44

Anybody know who Number 6 was that dominated the A class on the yellow Suzuki?  He was flying. 
2003 Suzuki Z400

mudnuri

I'm with you Ken!! It was nice to see you without an Orange vest on for a change!! Looked like you were having a great time!
Anyone who missed this race, missed out for sure.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

YFZ450-Tampa

Quote from: ratrider44 on December 02, 2007, 11:46:06 AM
Anybody know who Number 6 was that dominated the A class on the yellow Suzuki?  He was flying. 

Chris Bowen
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

kenz

Quote from: ratrider44 on December 02, 2007, 11:46:06 AM
Anybody know who Number 6 was that dominated the A class on the yellow Suzuki?  He was flying. 

Not sure who that was, but flying is about right.  He lapped me on one of those big tabletops.  I heard somebody behind me coming hard so I moved over.  I saw something out of the corner of my eye.  He passed me on the left about what looked like 10 feet over my head.  

It's action like that you wish you had helmet cam.  Pretty cool!!
2008 YFZ450
FTR 30+ #34B
Sarasota Area Quad Riders

Bill Pruitt

If anyone is interested, I took over 1000 pictures at the scramble, and have them up on a website.  Take a look, leave a comment, or purchase if you like.  It's all good. 

I had a great time watching, especially the kids.  Amazing how they can rip up the track. 
I hope those that got injured heal fast.

Thanks for smiling as you flew by! :)

Bill
www.billpruittphotography.com

gearhead400

Quote from: Bill Pruitt on December 04, 2007, 12:05:12 PM
If anyone is interested, I took over 1000 pictures at the scramble, and have them up on a website.  Take a look, leave a comment, or purchase if you like.  It's all good. 

I had a great time watching, especially the kids.  Amazing how they can rip up the track. 
I hope those that got injured heal fast.

Thanks for smiling as you flew by! :)

Bill
www.billpruittphotography.com


haha awesome, you got me when i caught my hood when it flew off!

http://www.billpruittphotography.com/gallery/3929612#228172708-A-LB

nice pic's, im still looking throught them. Thanks!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

duroc825

Great pics! I got two. The tower jump pics don't do the real thing any justice though.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com