Croom Bound today

Started by buzzardman, December 02, 2007, 06:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzzardman

It's 0615 and the boy and I are heading to Croom today (Sun).  We should get there at around 0830  and always park in the children's riding area.  If you happen to see me, stop and say Hi.  I'm friendly (sort of) LOL 

I'll be on a raptor and the boy is on a white XR 70 dirt bike and our truck is a Black Lifted Dodge with Silver bottom.

Happy Trails

Clay

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

buzzardman

What a fantastic day.  The newly accuired Raptor did fantastic ( a bit scary) it really rips.  The boy learned some more wheely technique and he learned how to fasten his own helmet strap.   We met a lot of nice riders out there today.  People really come from far and wide to ride at Croom.  It was nice weather.  It was pretty dry on the trails so it was pretty dusty but that made for some nice rooster tailing. LOL  We didn't happen to run into anyone from this site though.  Maybe next time.  We go most every Sunday and always park in the same place.  No pics but lots of memories.  I'll be missing Sundays like this I'm sure when I'm  moved back to Colorado this Jan and freezing my butt off.  :'(  But wait, there's always snowmobiling ;D

AmericanRobster

The last time that I was at Croom was with my Dad on Fathers Day. I think that I want to get out there soon when I get some time off work and I get my Dad's house done.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com