Holiday Toy Drive.

Started by fastrnrik, November 23, 2007, 04:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

Since the holidays are upon us, I think it would be nice to donate some toys to local charities like Interfaith or Brothers Keeper for those families who are less fortunate, and whose kids may not have a Christmas. I know times are tight for everyone, but I figured since we're out racing quads all year that cost several thousand dollars, it's the least we could do. This is totally voluntary, so if you're not interested or have already donated elsewhere, that's fine.


Bring a NEW toy with a value of not less than $10.00 to the Dec. 1st or Dec. 8th race, and I'll knock $5.00 off of your race registration. I will deliver the toys the following week to the chosen charity.

Thank You
Brady

450r91


VForce700

daymn Brady...you are just a big softy. I thought you were just an A-Hole....just kidding. We'll be seing you on the 1st and the 8th I 'm sure.

JIMDAWG38

Aren't you a Sweetheart ! :-* LOL    Cool Move Brady !
2006 LTR 450
Steel Mx Goggles
Amsoil
ODI Grips
Yoshimura

fastrnrik

Don't forget.... this weekend Dec. 1st and next weekend Dec. 8th.

Bring a toy, or start in the penalty box all night! (joke) ;D

jennifer~at~thunderbowl

Thank you to everybody that brought a toy for Toys For Tots !!  ;D We got 15 toys ! Better then I thought it would be !! Have a great holiday break !! :-* See you all in January !  8)

Jennifer


fastrnrik

Quote from: jennifer~at~thunderbowl on December 10, 2007, 02:33:45 PM
Thank you to everybody that brought a toy for Toys For Tots !!  ;D We got 15 toys ! Better then I thought it would be !! Have a great holiday break !! :-* See you all in January !  8)

Jennifer

Yes, a great big "Thank You" to everyone who donated a toy. I will be delivering the toys this week to the local Marine recruiter to give to Toys For Tots.