SSQSA Roll Call!

Started by racingbroke, November 19, 2007, 05:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racingbroke

So, who all is planning on going?

Gates open at 4 on Friday! This season is sure to be the best quad mx series yet.  Come on out and race with us there's a class for just about everyone including side by side and an adult pit quad race.

The weekend format is posted at www.ssqsa.com

;D ;D
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

53yfz450

i will see everyone bright and early sat. morning!!! cant wait!!!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

k-town quad boy #5

ill be there! got a few new ones to come check it out to got to get them numbers up! ;)
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES

pk250

we will be there with the whole cheatermotorsports crew bright and early friday at 4:00. see ya there

Exmx54

TM motorsports will be there Friday.

showtime131

Showtime 131

mxyfz59

i will be there. does anybody know if they have fixed thier equipment yet it was ruff last week.
04 yfz450
looks like a stocker but the list goes on and on.

LostCause

I talked to Marino this morning and he was working on the track.  I think they went and rented some equipment.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

racingbroke

i heard they worked the track for a couple of hours this morning.
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

yfz450runner

 :) i will be there sat early  :T

Mrs.Nightbreed

We went out there today. It was groomed when we got there. MUCH better than it was Sunday. Still got beat up quick, but much better than it was this weekend.

trx#9

I like the old track better!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

310R_Dude

Quote from: trx#9 on November 22, 2007, 10:50:14 AM
I like the old track better!

That's because... you're OLD                   schOOL! 
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

mudnuri

My hat is off to Brett Jones, AKA Lost cause, for this series! What a job you've done, Brett!
I wish there were more people as dedicated as you in this sport. I am not a MX'er, cause it is too dang scary, but can clearly see how much time and effort he's put into it for real series in Florida. I hope it continues to grow and gets some national attention.
Brett, you ROCK!!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Superdave741

Tristan and I will be there too........Breaking out the new 150R.  See you on Saturday.

trx#9

 The new motors in, should be there in the morining.
Is it just $20 for practice or do we have to pay an admission too.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

53yfz450

i think its 15 for the weekend also
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

53yfz450

im not sure they will prob just pay 20 since they arent staying for the weekend unless the come sunday to watch
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#26YFZ

I'd love to be there for pictures but Saturday has another small event going on...  :P  I'll be in the Swamp watching Tebow make Geno Hayes pay for those silly silly comments he made about him  ;)  I should make it to L-Cross though

53yfz450

Quote from: #26YFZ on November 24, 2007, 03:39:56 AM
I'd love to be there for pictures but Saturday has another small event going on...  :P  I'll be in the Swamp watching Tebow make Geno Hayes pay for those silly silly comments he made about him  ;)  I should make it to L-Cross though

well darren u wont be there but your bike will thanks again buddy!!! ill make it look good ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com