changed**** when will someone win the raffle for the rhino at l-cross????

Started by 561rincon, November 07, 2007, 07:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

MudMan

In regards to the wet t-shirt contest....I said it was the owner's son's girlfriend.  And yes the owner was on stage and he was the judge.  And she took home 1st place.  And he gave her a big hug after announcing her the winner......while she was topless......it was creepy cuz his son was standing up on stage too.   LOL...............freaks
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Da_Mtg_Man

Well, Like I've always said.


Once you've seen one, You want ot see the rest of them....... ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

yunt2ride

I must say that the one time she was on stage and I was there. She was the best thing up there. She has a fine body.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

budman

I know there has to be somebody in this thread who is a regular at L-Cross.... has anybody approached them in the last 2 years? I am sure they have read this thread by now, and with the next event probably being a "New Years"  event, a massive boycott may be in order.....
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

MudMan

Never said she was ugly....quite the opposite....just stating the facts  :)
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Mudneck

Pm I got.


We will review this information and get back to you in the near future. 
Randall B. McGruther
Chief Assistant State Attorney
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

From what I gathered the few times I have been there is they are all about the money not about us. Why do you think he charged so much when the FTR raced there. I was glad to see all the rain and them loose out on the Sunday money. I know the club that put on the race wasn't to pleased with Mark. I think they need to give away a Prowler XT650, 2006 Arctic Cat and a Rhino.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX450R_Racer

#108
Quote from: bushwacker on November 08, 2007, 06:11:18 PM


I GRAPPED THIS PIC FROM ANOTHER SITE...




That is too funny to not to keep reposting it. :'(
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

dj_pizzim

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on November 21, 2007, 06:54:13 PM
From what I gathered the few times I have been there is they are all about the money not about us. Why do you think he charged so much when the FTR raced there. I was glad to see all the rain and them loose out on the Sunday money. I know the club that put on the race wasn't to pleased with Mark. I think they need to give away a Prowler XT650, 2006 Arctic Cat and a Rhino.

Thats why i like the Motoplex Paul cares about the riders!!
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: dj_pizzim on November 21, 2007, 11:45:51 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on November 21, 2007, 06:54:13 PM
From what I gathered the few times I have been there is they are all about the money not about us. Why do you think he charged so much when the FTR raced there. I was glad to see all the rain and them loose out on the Sunday money. I know the club that put on the race wasn't to pleased with Mark. I think they need to give away a Prowler XT650, 2006 Arctic Cat and a Rhino.

Thats why i like the Motoplex Paul cares about the riders!!

I wish I lived closer. It is way to far for me to drive.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Mudneck

Ive never been either. But there is a big shift in where people go ride & spend there money.

Still no response from L-cross HUH?

We will give them till monday to respond fully to the topic @ hand.Maybe they have been on vacation since this topic started.


If I dont here a legitimate answer to when the raffle is going to take place or when do I get a refund I will start doing research in filing complaints with whoever it takes to resolve this issue.This will not go away untill it is resolved period.If it dont get fixed wait to the next thread about an event..............just sayin
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Mudneck

WOW this blows me away only 111 post & Read 2304 times...

There are allot of people interested in the outcome of this. Why dont they have the sack to post in support of or against this situtaion. Why is that?
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

eldiablo64

I have never been to L-cross but I hope everyone who bought tickets either gets a refund or they give the prize/prizes away.this has gone on way to long and looks like they don't plan on giving it away or if they do it will be so wore out by then it will need to be totally rebuilt. p.s that picture is funny as hell Lmao
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

JackL

I will say I noticed PP reading this thread when it was three pages long....
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Chuck_Norris

when I asked the same question this was Patti's response


http://www.floridaatv.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=65

Quote from: Patti Pearce on August 27, 2007, 06:14:24 PM
Numbers were  down this summer in the park. I hope as the weather cools off the park will start filling back up. When we have a good turn out we sell a few. Wish I could offer them on line. When we upgraded the web site I did away with the credit card feature. Like I have said in the past, NO ONE wants to have this raffle more than MARK & I. I will post in advance when we are going to have the drawing.

Thanks,
Mark and Patti


Mudneck

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on November 22, 2007, 11:47:51 AM
when I asked the same question this was Patti's response


http://www.floridaatv.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=65

Quote from: Patti Pearce on August 27, 2007, 06:14:24 PM
Numbers were  down this summer in the park. I hope as the weather cools off the park will start filling back up. When we have a good turn out we sell a few. Wish I could offer them on line. When we upgraded the web site I did away with the credit card feature. Like I have said in the past, NO ONE wants to have this raffle more than MARK & I. I will post in advance when we are going to have the drawing.

Thanks,
Mark and Patti



It has been 3 months since that was posted.
That response is simply not acceptable!
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Chuck_Norris


Busta Nutt


team_quad_green

I bought 12 tickets for $100.00 and want to know sumthing also, because that money I could waste in a better way of course. almost 2 years and still no raffle WTF
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

predatorracer8

at the rally my dad was really close to buying some of these raffle tickets, i remember asking some lady at the table wat it was for. glad we didnt. hopefully this ends soon.

trey82

I think Mark and Patti need to give a Rhino to everyone who bought a ticket for all the bullsheet.
Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: trey82 on November 23, 2007, 12:33:40 AM
I think Mark and Patti need to give a Rhino to everyone who bought a ticket for all the bullsheet.

                   One thing is for sure. This will get resolved! The raffle was an easy way to make alot of fast money on a few busy weekends. It seems they had no clue as to how to run a raffle but that's still not an excuse. At the end of the day they are business people. They can say all they want that their main goal is to provide a fun place to ride but believe me it's the all mighty dollar that drives them. If their only intention was to provide a riding place then they would not need the bands,wet t-shirt contests,etc etc. They do these events to draw a larger crowd to turn a larger profit.I'm not saying that's wrong either,actually it's a smart business decision. Just don't think for a minute that they keep the gates open to be nice or because it's a hobby that they love and they want to share it with everyone. They do it for the money. With that being said you have to now look at it from a business perspective. They will continue to have special event weekends and they have found an effective,cheap,proven way to advertise. "ATV FLORIDA!" They realize that they can not continue to ignore this issue because it will end up costing them revenue,therfore as I said in the beginning of this post "THIS WILL GET RESOLVED" With all the legalities involved in running a business especially one with the liabilities such as this it's a gimme that they have an attorney at hand. My guess is they were advised not to reply to the accusations at least until it's resolved.Someone will win the prize and most likely soon. I'm just curious as to when and how they go about advertising their next event.Do they fess up and apologize for this fiasco or do they continue to dodge the tough questions / accusations and act as if nothing was done wrong? In other words do they act like decent people and admit fault or do they respond as business people? To be continued.

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Moose

I think since they haven't responded yet, they don't care what we think or how we feel.
I won't be going back anytime soon, if ever.
That's to bad because my son loved the riding and camping there.


Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on November 21, 2007, 06:57:29 PM
Quote from: bushwacker on November 08, 2007, 06:11:18 PM


I GRAPPED THIS PIC FROM ANOTHER SITE...




That is too funny to not to keep reposting it. :'(
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com