Nice Lil points battle going

Started by Southern Outlaw, November 19, 2007, 10:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southern Outlaw

After 4 races seems as if we have a nice lil points battle on our hands....here is how I have the standings and please correct me if I'm wrong


  • Team Outlaw -188
    Team MX South - 188
    Team Hell Yeah  - 171
    Team Chaos -136
    Team El Gatio - 100
    Team OFR - 82

I'm sure it's going to come down to the last event and last rider that crosses the finish line
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

Turboderf

My vote gos to team MX Go boys you can do it