has anyone rode 5A lately?

Started by 07orlando450R, November 19, 2007, 12:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

07orlando450R

has anyone been out lately, is it still really wet? dry enough for sport quads yet?
2007 Honda 511R The Beast
95 sportsman 4x4 2 smoke

07orlando450R

finally got out there, its had been a while, almost forgot how much fun it is to open it up a little. but yeah still really wet so bring your snorkels!
2007 Honda 511R The Beast
95 sportsman 4x4 2 smoke

bruteforce750

HS PRITY DRY I ME AN MY SONN RODE DIRT BIKES ITS JUST A COPLE OF WET SPOTS
IF YOU HAVE ANY TRX 450 OR BRUTE FORCE 750 PART LMK ME IM LOOKING TO BUY AFTERMARKET PARTS THANKS

07orlando450R

to hell its dry!!! the whole groundwater level is up so its FLOODED. the main trail isnt real bad but the whole playground is under water, moose lake is like six or seven lakes! I cant wait till it really dries up like last year, i remember we camped for memorial day, and its was so dry there wasn't a single puddle on any of the good fast trails, we were even riding the fenceline, which right now is about 5 feet under water!
2007 Honda 511R The Beast
95 sportsman 4x4 2 smoke

bruteforce750

ooo my bad i toght u ment the main trail
IF YOU HAVE ANY TRX 450 OR BRUTE FORCE 750 PART LMK ME IM LOOKING TO BUY AFTERMARKET PARTS THANKS

Shorgasm

Went there today,1st time for me.

I'm a big fan of "Old" Ocala but after riding here at 5A ,I think I like it better.Plus it is MUCH closer.

There is mud holes in every road but 90% had a short-cut around.I was the only 4wd on my 750 Brute but the sports did fine all afternoon.

I'll go back for sure...I like the variety of terrain.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com