QS#4 Videos

Started by TRX450R_Racer, November 18, 2007, 07:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

I just started uploading the videos from the race. Unfortunately about 25% of them wouldn't download from my camera. Most of them from the 1:30pm race. I still have about 65 clips. I do have all the starts. These things take forever to upload.

Here is a link to the page

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=TRX450Racer25&p=r
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Chillinthemost

You are the man, love the vids. Just hate that it shows how crappy my starts usually are.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

TRX450R_Racer

Fred got you when you were stuck in the mud.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

mudnuri

#4
Thanks for those Frank! My start stank. I get so dang nervous I screw it up. Must practice!!!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Turboderf

hey guys i have a good time tapeing the fun your having  i wish i was out there having as much fun as you guys are having in the BIG mud hole  :) NOT  8)

mudnuri

THANKS FOR THE HELP, FRED!!  (You too Frank! 40 points!!)
I was  :'( :'( :'(   cause I was screwed. If you hadn't gotten that stripped bolt out, I would have had no rear brakes.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

TRX450R_Racer

I still have about 30 more clips to upload. Hopefully I can get them done tomorrow night.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX450R_Racer

All the videos are posted!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com