Chillinthemost Crushes the FTR Race Field (PICS NOW)

Started by Anoriginal, November 18, 2007, 11:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

FTR Quad Scramble #4 went off yesterday. Chillinthemost absolutely laid the smack down on the rest of the B class field. The second place guy was about a full mile behind him when he crossed the finish.

Little Chillin stepped up to a higher class in the pee wee division because he was constantly dominating his prior class. Well, he promptly took the hole shot and was crushing the rest of the field. It was readily apparent that nobody was going to be able to catch him, much less pass him, even though he was on a smaller and less powerful bike. The kid is faster than anyone in his class.

Three laps into the race the officials made Chillin pull his son over and reattach a kill switch tether allowing numerous riders to pass him. By then, it was too late in the race for him to make up the loss. The kids that won should pray and thank God Little Chillin's tether came off....otherwise they'd never have even come close. Watch out for the next race! He's got some revenge to extract. This kid can ride!!!

Here are a few pics. One of Little Chillin on the starting line and two of Chillin immediately after his win enjoying some much deserved refreshment.









Finally, here's one of Chillin celebrating his victory at a "special" street party he attended later in the day....







dynodon

You aint never lied !!! That little shiot can ride.... I guess you call say he is a " chip off the OLD block" !!! Congrats Matt, Tell the little one, He will get his REVENGE next race !!!!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Da_Mtg_Man

Congrats to both of you guys.....


Chillen, it's been awhile since we've shot the sh!t, I hope all is well with you and the fam.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

qt314nfla

Awesome races!  Great seeing y'all again!  Had an absolute blast.  Watching the Chillin family smack down was great!  Hope y'all are going to the motoplex that was just too much fun.  Need to continue it. 

Da_Mtg_Man

#4
Quote from: Anoriginal on November 18, 2007, 11:32:39 AM
FTR Quad Scramble #4 went off yesterday. Chillinthemost absolutely laid the smack down on the rest of the B class field. The second place guy was about a full mile behind him when he crossed the finish.

Little Chillin stepped up to a higher class in the pee wee division because he was constantly dominating his prior class. Well, he promptly took the hole shot and was crushing the rest of the field. It was readily apparent that nobody was going to be able to catch him, much less pass him, even though he was on a smaller and less powerful bike. The kid is faster than anyone in his class.

Three laps into the race the officials made Chillin pull his son over and reattach a kill switch tether allowing numerous riders to pass him. By then, it was too late in the race for him to make up the loss. The kids that won should pray and thank God Little Chillin's tether came off....otherwise they'd never have even come close. Watch out for the next race! He's got some revenge to extract. This kid can ride!!!

Here are a few pics. One of Little Chillin on the starting line and two of Chillin immediately after his win enjoying some much deserved refreshment.









Finally, here's one of Chillin celebrating his victory at a "special" street party he attended later in the day....










Yep, He's still as fugly as I remember.... :T

ps. In case anyone notices, I didn't modify Anoriginals post, I accidentally clicked "modify" instead of "quote" and then went back and changed it.... sorry
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

atvrob

sounds kinda sandbagish,move up to A,congrats anyway

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Chillinthemost

Quote from: atvrob on November 18, 2007, 12:45:05 PM
sounds kinda sandbagish,move up to A,congrats anyway
Dont know about that. I've been plagued with DNFs this year. It was just my turn to win. We have had 4 races and 4 different winners in B this year. I had a lot of fun yesterday and there was some good racing out there.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

klutchbuster400

Nice job Matt! Thats pretty dang impressive.
Way to go mini Matt!

backinsaddle

Great job both of you...wish we could have been there this race.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: atvrob on November 18, 2007, 12:45:05 PM
sounds kinda sandbagish,move up to A,congrats anyway

Great job! There are a lot of fast people in the +30B class. It was Matt's day.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Chillinthemost

One of the coolest things for me was that the I'm on the trophy. No matter what class you were in or what place you got, I'm on your trophy ;D.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Ride1Rob

Yeah chillin is definitely fast! But I think his son is going to be something serious. The first time I saw him ride I couldn't believe how he was manuevering through those trails. Congrats guys.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

1FasterBlaster

  Congrats to ya both. I haven't ridden with you since Delancey. Maybe one day I'll be able to ride sport again. Your definately someone to ride with and get experience.

Turboderf

Yes chillin some day your going to like me  :'( your son is going to be whooping you yes it will happen :Fp congrats to you both

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Matt congrats on the win. I love the mug shot.

Lil man is killing it I think when he upgrades his machine he comming for the old man ;)

Keep up the good work.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com