Nice Turkey on QS #4

Started by YFZ450-Tampa, November 18, 2007, 11:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZ450-Tampa

What a great time, a big thank's for the club Sarasota Quad Riders Association and everyone that had to do with this race, great job, very interesting lil motocross path with a jumping van and swimming pool landing.
Congrats Matt on the win, it was a nice race until I broke down, hope we can do it again up in Hard Rock

Happy holly days for everyone !

Luis C.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

lawn_man mx

    indeed  it was !!  way to go matt .  it was rough  outthere   i broke  early on after the first lap  one of my electric conectors came loose  along the way . causing the quad  to stoll  evey other turn ???  i had fun   better luck next time.
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

TRX450R_Racer

It was a very challenging course. They definitely put in a lot of effort to make a great event. The first mile had to be the roughest mile I have ever raced on. The mud hole was great spectators. It was a fun time for all that went.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

qt314nfla

I went just to spectate and it was a great time.  Thanks to the many of my friends that loaned me their bikes to get around, and to those that hauled me around.  Great to see so many ppl that I haven't seen in years.  Thanks to those that helped me pick up the beer and water when I dumped it doing a wheelie.  I told you to ratchet strap that thing down! haha!  Great times!

TRX470r

What a great time we had. It had a little of everything, Woods, Open area to open up the bikes, Jumps, obstacle course, and the dreaded water/mud pit. Now this one really sealed for me. I have to invest in some shocks and a damper. I will be sore for the rest of the week. but i do have to admit, I am not addicted to this sport. a big thanks to Frank (TRX450R_Racer) for letting us camp out with you guys and turning me on to the sport.
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: TRX470r on November 19, 2007, 12:51:42 AM
What a great time we had. It had a little of everything, Woods, Open area to open up the bikes, Jumps, obstacle course, and the dreaded water/mud pit. Now this one really sealed for me. I have to invest in some shocks and a damper. I will be sore for the rest of the week. but i do have to admit, I am not addicted to this sport. a big thanks to Frank (TRX450R_Racer) for letting us camp out with you guys and turning me on to the sport.

No problem. I got you going through the mud. It will be up soon.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

mudnuri

Quote from: TRX470r on November 19, 2007, 12:51:42 AM
What a great time we had. It had a little of everything, Woods, Open area to open up the bikes, Jumps, obstacle course, and the dreaded water/mud pit. Now this one really sealed for me. I have to invest in some shocks and a damper. I will be sore for the rest of the week. but i do have to admit, I am not addicted to this sport. a big thanks to Frank (TRX450R_Racer) for letting us camp out with you guys and turning me on to the sport.

You can confide in us. We're all friends here. You can say you are addicted and no one will hold it against you. hehehehe
Good seeing you lawn man mx!! Are you going to Hard Rock in two weeks?
Happy Holly days to you too Luis!!  :)
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Turboderf

it was nice to see all of you guys and gal (QT) and meeting some new people what a great time i got some good video of you guys playing in the mud cant wait till the next one

lawn_man mx

             most likely brian !  hardrock is going to be something else man :o  bring your wings boys !!! lets  hit that water tower .  yeah right!    not .    i got  to order a few parts i broke first.  need a ride ?  barf bags not included !! he he he  ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

predatorracer8

i was supposed to go but i got to my shop at 4 am and i hooked up the trailer to my sisters car and the trailer lights didnt work and so my dad wouldnt let me drive without them working. i was steaming mad but oh well.

Southern Outlaw

#10
The best thing I can say about this one is WOW!!!!!!!!!

What a great event...It had everything...Tight-loose-long and short straights-jumps-osbstacles-water-dust-vendors-give aways-fish-shrimp-barbaque-monster trucks-bands-lots of people but best of all...........New Friends.......



was great to follow Carey and Sal during practice and get some pointers from them afterwards.. :T

Got to meet the self proclaimed "A$$ Whole" Brain Vis..U Da Man B.V. :Fp :M

Also would like to welcome Wanda Sturgis  :drive.gif to Team Outlaw...seems as if her and Catfish are going to anchor this team...Thanks for joining Wanda


Thanks to ALL of you that came up to "CATFISH"  :-*(my wife) to tell her glad she came back to ride after the crash in the creek at Myakka, which brings me to this...

We have found the balance of life (ours anyway) ...doing this quad racing is the best thing that has happened for us in a long long time...I have my family Kari-Darrin the dogs Roscoe & Luke around me but yet I live and play with my 4 best friends....we really enjoy the FAMILY atmosphere that is surrounded in this trail riding...hope everyone can find this in their life time...thanks to all of you...Wayne
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

kawiepower

Hey Southern Outlaw,

Thanks for asking me to join your team...do you know how hard it was to battle Sandy (1G) for the the extra 3 points and the win.  WOW, it sure was tough and all I kept thinking was that I joined the team competition and how I couldn't let you all down.  I sure am sore but it was worth it.

Wanda
Wanda
FTR Women's
Quad Series Rep