anyone goin to the motoplex for thanksgiving weekend?

Started by 07orlando450R, November 18, 2007, 02:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

07orlando450R

have a group goin campin  and was thinkin ill see if they will do the extra drive to check it out. ive never been but i wanna check it out
2007 Honda 511R The Beast
95 sportsman 4x4 2 smoke

450rutmaker

my family is planning on going out there on either friday or sat. after thanksgiving.  If they have a camp ground area we may stay there friday night and ride both days. 
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

gatorjohn

Can you guys wait until the next w/e? Gonna be a lot of people out there on the 30th.

Shawn

Quote from: gatorjohn on November 18, 2007, 03:38:50 PM
Can you guys wait until the next w/e? Gonna be a lot of people out there on the 30th.



I agree, if you can wait 1 more week it would be great! That is our event weekend which is loads of fun 8)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

T2

Hey 07 I will be going next weekend you can follow me up there, I live in the next town over from you. I plan on leaving next friday afternoon when my son gets out of school at 230.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: T2 on November 22, 2007, 02:59:43 AM
Hey 07 I will be going next weekend you can follow me up there, I live in the next town over from you. I plan on leaving next friday afternoon when my son gets out of school at 230.

hehehe, my plan is to leave around noonish,,,,so at the speed I'll be traveling, you might pass me again ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

T2

Yea that's if I don't get flat this time 70mph all the way there.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: T2 on November 22, 2007, 10:51:37 PM
Yea that's if I don't get flat this time 70mph all the way there.

shhhh, don't jinx it.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."