Fish Callin'

Started by dnigels, October 25, 2007, 02:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnigels

My Pet Fish

  A redneck (WV) was stopped by a game warden recently with two ice
chests full of fish. He was leaving a cove that's well-known for its fishing
   The game warden asked the man...
   "Do you have a license to catch those fish?"
   "No, sir," replied the redneck. "I ain't got none of them there
   licenses, these here are my pet fish."

   "Pet fish?"

   "Yeah, every night, I take these here fish down to the lake and let 'em
   swim 'round for awhile. Then, when I whistle, they jump right back into
   these here ice chests and I take 'em back home."

   "That's a bunch of crap! Fish can't do that."

   The redneck looked at the warden for a moment and then said, "It's the
   truth, Mr.Government Man, I'll show ya. It really works."

   "OK," said the warden. "I've got to see this!"

   The redneck poured the fish into the lake and stood and waited. After
   several minutes, the warden says, "Well?"

   Well, what?," says the redneck.
   The warden says, "When are you going to call them back?"

   "Call who back?"

   The FISH," replied the warden.

   "What fish?" replied the redneck.

   Moral of this story:  We may not be as smart as some city slickers, but
   we ain't as dumb as some government employees.



'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

gearhead400

hahahah, gotcha law man!!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

rancher1

Good one got you goverment man.... rolback1 rolback1