Motoplex gets a new mud pit

Started by Paul_S, November 11, 2007, 10:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

We created a brand new mud pit area.



















fl750mudder

I may have to get a group together and head that way soon!
2005 Brute Force- HL Lift Kit, 29.5" Outlaws, 1.5" Wide trac spacers, HL Temp Gauge, Ramsey 3000 Winch, HL Diamond plate bumper and bash plate,HL ICM, Bayou snorkel kit
[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos[/url]

Young Gun

Boy, you just don't leave an escape route do ya? :D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

JackL

I see you are keeping the water low for the Honda and Polaris riders.

Be sure to crank the pumps for the next two weeks before the Suzuki crew arrives.  8)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

jrpro130

haha, crank the pumps for the guys w/ snorkels too ;)  I like to go deep!!
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

JackL

Quote from: jrpro130 on November 12, 2007, 10:53:18 PM
haha, crank the pumps for the guys w/ snorkels too ;)  I like to go deep!!


You guys going to run up there for the 30th ride??
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Ida_Mann

dangit I wish I had my rubicon ready.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

jrpro130

Quote from: JackL on November 13, 2007, 09:14:35 AM
Quote from: jrpro130 on November 12, 2007, 10:53:18 PM
haha, crank the pumps for the guys w/ snorkels too ;)  I like to go deep!!


You guys going to run up there for the 30th ride??

Actually we'll probably be at the holey lands...like usual...
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com