Playing Golf with Bo Duke...with pics.

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, November 10, 2007, 02:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

  Played Golf with John Schneider Friday, what a BLAST. He is a really great guy and lot's of FUN. ;)   We played 18 holes, had lunch..and drinks :T and played 9 more holes...LLLOOONNNGG DAY....lots of BEER and GlenLevete ::)

CEC

Hope That You Didn't Let Him Drive The Cart, When I Was A Kid I Seen What He Did To A Lot Of 69 Dodge Chargers
2001 EZ GO LIFTED 5 INCHES ON 22'S
04 400 EX
04 400 EX
05 Terminator 50
06 Polaris Pred. 90
99 Kaw. KX 100

bignickwaite

cool SD how did you come into contact with him?
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: CEC on November 10, 2007, 02:34:24 PM
Hope That You Didn't Let Him Drive The Cart, When I Was A Kid I Seen What He Did To A Lot Of 69 Dodge Chargers

Nope...he was not allowed to drive anything but a Golf Ball.  LOL

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: bignickwaite on November 10, 2007, 02:50:41 PM
cool SD how did you come into contact with him?

He is @ Cypress Gardens making a Movie. H20 Extreme and he wantd to play so last Monday we made plans to play Lake Region on Friday.  What a great time!!!

SWAMP_DONKEY

After a few SHOTS ;)

SWAMP_DONKEY

Tee it on on an ULTRA.... :o

k.p.

i like how it says "john after scotch"

haha nice caption. for real though, thats awesome! i always liked luke more in the show though.... atually uncle jessie was the best

1FasterBlaster

  Something is really wrong with you. Daisy takes the trophy by a landslide!!

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on November 10, 2007, 05:49:05 PM
  Something is really wrong with you. Daisy takes the trophy by a landslide!!

Not anymore :o and Jessie is dead....there is always Cooter.  lol

k.p.

i meant in terms of coolness scratch, not hotness

because then she OBVIOUSLY would win lol
i dont really remember any other female characters on that show..hmmmm
btw what did you guys think about the new version of dukes of hazzard?

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: k.p. on November 10, 2007, 09:10:50 PM
i meant in terms of coolness scratch, not hotness

because then she OBVIOUSLY would win lol
i dont really remember any other female characters on that show..hmmmm
btw what did you guys think about the new version of dukes of hazzard?

  I can tell you that John was NOT impressed with the movie, Collier & Co. - Hot Pursuit is Johns answer to the Dukes of hazard sequal, still "JUST A GOOD OLE BOY"

Young Gun

So how much did you have to pay him to golf with ya? ;)

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

SWAMP_DONKEY

#13
Quote from: REBEL on November 10, 2007, 09:29:39 PM
So how much did you have to pay him to golf with ya? ;)



  LOL actually it was Johns Idea, Friday was his last day off and today was his last day of shooting. I did pay for Lunch though... 8.00 buffalo chicken sald and two draft beers.  LOL  Oh and I had to give him some tee's on the back 9.

The link to http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/602-4494424-6443032?asin=B000R9SK2Y&afid=yahoosspplp_bmvd&lnm=B000R9SK2Y|John_Schneider's_Collier_&_Co._--_Hot_Pursuit!_:_DVD=&ref=tgt_adv_XSNG1060

You can see the connection "used car lot" lol 

Bigscrb15

Hmmmmmm. so you played at lake region?? that's funny, I thought you had to drive right by Sky Powersports to get there and you didn't stop in to buy a new Rhino or Motorcycle.  ;) ;D
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Young Gun

So how do you know John?  I don't recall seeing any Swamp Donkeys in Dukes of Hazzard.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: REBEL on November 10, 2007, 09:46:48 PM
So how do you know John?  I don't recall seeing any Swamp Donkeys in Dukes of Hazzard.

  Who do you think really made Jessies Shine??? lol

MuddFreak77

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on November 10, 2007, 08:53:49 PM
Not anymore :o and Jessie is dead....there is always Cooter.  lol

Speaking of Cooter, here he is with my friend Jenn
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Anoriginal

Hey, if any of you think you can hit a golf ball with a golf club a long way and like to bet a little. I'll put anything or any amount of money on a little wager that you can't out-drive my brother off the tee.

Any takers? Better be serious.   >:D

shogun323

That is awesome Swamp!!!!! At any point did he slide across the hood of the golf cart?
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Young Gun

Quote from: shogun323 on November 11, 2007, 06:51:57 PM
That is awesome Swamp!!!!! At any point did he slide across the hood of the golf cart?

If he did, I wouldn't find it cool.  I would find it as his mid-life crisis.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: REBEL on November 11, 2007, 10:23:34 PM
Quote from: shogun323 on November 11, 2007, 06:51:57 PM
That is awesome Swamp!!!!! At any point did he slide across the hood of the golf cart?

If he did, I wouldn't find it cool.  I would find it as his mid-life crisis.

He is not @ that point yet...he seems very young for his age.

Joedirt

Quote from: REBEL on November 11, 2007, 10:23:34 PM
Quote from: shogun323 on November 11, 2007, 06:51:57 PM
That is awesome Swamp!!!!! At any point did he slide across the hood of the golf cart?

If he did, I wouldn't find it cool.  I would find it as his mid-life crisis.


Aren't you a bright  ray of Sunshine.....LOL...We are talking Dukes Of Hazzard county Little Player...This is not Yugi-oh...or Pokemon...!!! ::)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Young Gun

Quote from: Joedirt on November 13, 2007, 04:50:17 PM
Quote from: REBEL on November 11, 2007, 10:23:34 PM
Quote from: shogun323 on November 11, 2007, 06:51:57 PM
That is awesome Swamp!!!!! At any point did he slide across the hood of the golf cart?

If he did, I wouldn't find it cool.  I would find it as his mid-life crisis.


Aren't you a bright  ray of Sunshine.....LOL...We are talking Dukes Of Hazzard county Little Player...This is not Yugi-oh...or Pokemon...!!! ::)

Really?  Whats Dukes of Hazzards?  I have NOOOO idea what it is Joe Dirtay.

And WOW at mentioning Pokemon, that was popular around...what...8yrs ago?  LOL sucks being behind in the times huh? ;)

Safe to say Rebel: 1 Joe dirtay: 0
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

shirah86

Quote from: Anoriginal on November 11, 2007, 06:50:20 PM
Hey, if any of you think you can hit a golf ball with a golf club a long way and like to bet a little. I'll put anything or any amount of money on a little wager that you can't out-drive my brother off the tee.

Any takers? Better be serious.   >:D
when do you wanna do this thing? $

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com