google earth

Started by Ida_Mann, November 06, 2007, 05:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

check oujt the Brevard side of 5A,,,,,they must have taken the picture on a weekend ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

bignickwaite

can you post the cordiants so i can see...lol.. i have no idea were 5a is thanks nick
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

Young Gun

Quote from: bignickwaite on November 06, 2007, 07:33:25 PM
can you post the cordiants so i can see...lol.. i have no idea were 5a is thanks nick

+1 lol
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

shogun323

How dare you leave us hanging Id@!!!!!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

bignickwaite

common id@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

dang, sorry I'm not attached to this website,,,,you guys know when I'm working I'm not allowed to go on such a website as this,,,,,now something like the www.saveourearth.leaflicker.com might be OK, but not here.

28.46.07.64 N
80.53.47.64 W

try that.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

bignickwaite

thanks ida your the man....
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

shogun323

I give up. Those coordinates took me to Pakistan!!! Thanks anyway broski!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

shogun323

Thanks. That's awesome bro. Looks like a great place to ride!!!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com