"Easily offended and stuck-ups not allowed!"

Started by Southern4x4, May 13, 2006, 01:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quadracer1992

Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on November 05, 2007, 02:23:05 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on November 04, 2007, 11:22:02 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on November 04, 2007, 05:58:42 PM
White people are krackers!!! ;D
Quadracer1992 is a dumba$$!!!! ;D
I agree  ;).  But that's just because I'm  a smartass. >:D
No its because you are a girl and you dont know any better.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Palmettobay_recon

Quote from: quadracer1992 on November 05, 2007, 08:46:26 PM
Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on November 05, 2007, 02:23:05 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on November 04, 2007, 11:22:02 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on November 04, 2007, 05:58:42 PM
White people are krackers!!! ;D
Quadracer1992 is a dumba$$!!!! ;D
I agree  ;).  But that's just because I'm  a smartass. >:D
No its because you are a girl and you dont know any better.
You're just jealous you don't have a girl like me  ;D
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

mudmonkey

#752
Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on November 05, 2007, 10:07:42 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on November 05, 2007, 08:46:26 PM
Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on November 05, 2007, 02:23:05 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on November 04, 2007, 11:22:02 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on November 04, 2007, 05:58:42 PM
White people are krackers!!! ;D
Quadracer1992 is a dumba$$!!!! ;D
I agree  ;).  But that's just because I'm  a smartass. >:D
No its because you are a girl and you dont know any better.
You're just jealous you don't have a girl like me  ;D

hahaha oh dang...hes just cranky...i thought u didnt have a boyfriend? how can he be jealous if u dont have a boyfriend to be jealous of??  ??? lol    yupp still single  8)  <<oh wait, wrong topic...
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Palmettobay_recon

Quote from: mudmonkey on November 06, 2007, 11:47:44 PM
Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on November 05, 2007, 10:07:42 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on November 05, 2007, 08:46:26 PM
Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on November 05, 2007, 02:23:05 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on November 04, 2007, 11:22:02 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on November 04, 2007, 05:58:42 PM
White people are krackers!!! ;D
Quadracer1992 is a dumba$$!!!! ;D
I agree  ;).  But that's just because I'm  a smartass. >:D
No its because you are a girl and you dont know any better.
You're just jealous you don't have a girl like me  ;D

hahaha oh dang...hes just cranky...i thought u didnt have a boyfriend? how can he be jealous if u dont have a boyfriend to be jealous of??  ??? lol    yupp still single  8)  <<oh wait, wrong topic...
hmmmm you're right I should have phrased that better....he dreams he had a girl like me haha.  I'm still single. It's not ALL that bad...
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

mudmonkey

ohh yeahhh...he dreams he had the skills to get girls like us...but he can keep dreaming! lol. yea, being single isnt THAT bad...ha i love how we completely brought another topic into this one
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

mudmonkey

we cant be....because IF we were, then we would be attracted to u...and we arent.. so  :P
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Palmettobay_recon

Quote from: quadracer1992 on November 07, 2007, 12:17:33 AM
you girls are all gay and retarded!!!!
If ALL girls were gay...who would you date???
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on November 07, 2007, 12:29:05 AM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on November 07, 2007, 12:17:33 AM
you girls are all gay and retarded!!!!
If ALL girls were gay...who would you date???
I dont date i just...ummm, have you ever heard the term "playa"?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

mudmonkey

Quote from: quadracer1992 on November 07, 2007, 12:58:16 AM
Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on November 07, 2007, 12:29:05 AM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on November 07, 2007, 12:17:33 AM
you girls are all gay and retarded!!!!
If ALL girls were gay...who would you date???
I dont date i just...ummm, have you ever heard the term "playa"?

hahahahahhahahaha YOU WISH
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

Quote from: quadracer1992 on November 07, 2007, 12:58:16 AM
Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on November 07, 2007, 12:29:05 AM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on November 07, 2007, 12:17:33 AM
you girls are all gay and retarded!!!!
If ALL girls were gay...who would you date???
I dont date i just...ummm, have you ever heard the term "playa"?
I guess your parents didnt drop you when you were little, they THREW you.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Palmettobay_recon

Quote from: Southern4x4 on November 07, 2007, 01:06:32 AM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on November 07, 2007, 12:58:16 AM
Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on November 07, 2007, 12:29:05 AM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on November 07, 2007, 12:17:33 AM
you girls are all gay and retarded!!!!
If ALL girls were gay...who would you date???
I dont date i just...ummm, have you ever heard the term "playa"?
I guess your parents didnt drop you when you were little, they THREW you.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!  so who are you a "playa" with if all girls are gay?
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

mudmonkey

Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on November 07, 2007, 03:01:51 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on November 07, 2007, 01:06:32 AM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on November 07, 2007, 12:58:16 AM
Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on November 07, 2007, 12:29:05 AM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on November 07, 2007, 12:17:33 AM
you girls are all gay and retarded!!!!
If ALL girls were gay...who would you date???
I dont date i just...ummm, have you ever heard the term "playa"?
I guess your parents didnt drop you when you were little, they THREW you.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!  so who are you a "playa" with if all girls are gay?

who said it was with girls....  :o
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Palmettobay_recon

R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Southern4x4

Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on November 08, 2007, 01:07:56 AM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on November 07, 2007, 11:05:07 PM
Its with girls smart @zz. ;D
GAY girls hahahaha
DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! perfect song for this subject and him and girls being gay.....
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

mudmonkey

Quote from: Southern4x4 on November 08, 2007, 02:43:01 AM
Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on November 08, 2007, 01:07:56 AM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on November 07, 2007, 11:05:07 PM
Its with girls smart @zz. ;D
GAY girls hahahaha
DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! perfect song for this subject and him and girls being gay.....
Quote from: quadracer1992 on November 08, 2007, 09:14:14 PM
yes it is.  ;D

umm wow, at least u can admitt to that  ::)
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

300 quadrunner

Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]