Put on my graphics kit

Started by klutchbuster400, November 07, 2007, 03:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

I like it alot more now, too bad it doesn't fit perfectly :'(




Miami450R

god DAM that thing looks sexy.
looks like a freestyle bike now.
Now you just need to get yourself on "Huevos"
already got the bike to fit it ;)
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Joedirt

How much HP did that Kit give you?  8)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Miami450R

How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

1FasterBlaster

  Niiiice!! Can't wait to get my quad.

klutchbuster400

Thanks guys  ;)
I'll test out how much HP gain I get from the stickers saturday at seminole :D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com