My other hobby (N0T G@Y P0RN)

Started by Young Gun, November 05, 2007, 09:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun

hjhj,
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

lil fat rider

#1
thats really cool i just got into the whole photography thing and i like taking pics for some odd reason i recently got a nikon n65 with a huge lens so yea its really cool
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Miami450R

How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Da_Mtg_Man

I love Miller Chill. Great tasting beer.


Oh yeah, Nice pics too.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

I don't know but he needs to quit biting his nails. ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

shogun323

When I saw the thread title "my other hobby." I was certain it was going to see gay porn.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: shogun323 on November 06, 2007, 12:36:14 AM
When I saw the thread title "my other hobby." I was certain it was going to see gay porn.

:R :R :R :R :R
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

renmus

Quote from: shogun323 on November 06, 2007, 12:36:14 AM
When I saw the thread title "my other hobby." I was certain it was going to see gay porn.

my first thought was taxidermy  ???

Young Gun

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 05, 2007, 10:30:57 PM
I don't know but he needs to quit biting his nails. ;D

Thats my other hobby I forgot to mention.

Quote from: shogun323 on November 06, 2007, 12:36:14 AM
When I saw the thread title "my other hobby." I was certain it was going to see gay porn.

::)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

shogun323

In all seriousness. Nice work!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Young Gun

Quote from: shogun323 on November 06, 2007, 08:19:18 AM
In all seriousness. Nice work!!!

Thanks, I have room for improvement though.  Today when I get home I will be posting pics of my schools carshow (even if they are crapass cars lol).  There are some decent ones like a restored duster, but thats about it :-\. I'm in computer class right now and can't get to the carshow until 11:00 during my lunch. >:(
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Joedirt

Cool Pics....

and I like me some Chill too...mmmm beer
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Young Gun

I'm in my 2nd computer class now and I snapped about 30pics at the carshow.  Sun is bright so only a select few came out good.  Darn outdated computers don't have a memory card slot and I didn't bring my USB cable >:( Guess I will have to wait till I get home.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

The Dealer

Shoul have chosen a better Beer kid.
2008 Thundercat on 29"s (All mine!!!)
2001 400EX (Son)
2001 Rancher (Daughter)
1 sweet electric golf cart (Wife)

Young Gun

Quote from: The Dealer on November 06, 2007, 12:15:51 PM
Shoul have chosen a better Beer kid.

And you should have chosen another website to post on. GTFO.

EDIT: I looked at the pics on my computer and they're was a smudge on my lense :gh Will be up in an hour or so.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Young Gun

Carshow pics... came out horrible... I need a tripod... BLECK...

Miami450R should recognize this car AND driver -- Adam took AdamB's car cause his S2K is still blown haha.






























Three Fartcans in a row ;]
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Da_Mtg_Man

Hey man, Keep it up and you'll get better with time. Those pics aren't bad other than the placemnet of the sun. Now, that Vette has some SERIOUS orange peel.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Young Gun

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 06, 2007, 07:04:19 PM
Hey man, Keep it up and you'll get better with time. Those pics aren't bad other than the placemnet of the sun. Now, that Vette has some SERIOUS orange peel.

Thanks, and yeah the vette has orange peel in alot of places lol.  I know the kid who owns it pretty good and hes slowly but surely restoring it.  The motor isn't in too great of condition, and he knows it's going to go soon thats why he runs it open carbs ;)

Some more pics... none of these were really considered photography anyways lol.

I'm not sure if this was a joke, or if this was someones ACTUAL car lol










2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

AmericanRobster

Great pics man. Photography is one of my favorite hobbies. Right now, my Sony Cybershot does the job for me until I can get some money to buy a better camera. My Dad has a Nikon D50 SLR which is so bad azz!
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

exrider

Sell your camera and buy a quad so we can talk about riding. :) Nice pics though.
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

Young Gun

Quote from: exrider on November 06, 2007, 08:44:23 PM
Sell your camera and buy a quad so we can talk about riding. :) Nice pics though.

Believe it or not, if I had to choose between a camera that equals the value of a quad -- I choose camera. :)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

gearhead400

cool pic'c. I'm into photography but my camera broke a while ago and im too cheap to get a new one.  ???
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com