The Austinator at Croom

Started by digginfool, November 06, 2007, 03:35:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

Here is a video of The Austinator at Croom in May of '06.  For those of you who were at the Holeylands Clean-up Ride in February, Austin was the kid on the black mini-quad that was hangin' with the big dogs.  This is on his Suzuki 50 before I got him the Apex.

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee134/digginfool/?action=view&current=DSCN5383.flv
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Turboderf

i remember those days ;D ;D ;D now my sons on a honda 450r and hulling a$$ still

greenmachine

That has got to be the fastest Suzuki 50 I have ever seen!

VForcedave

He's doing awesome. Proud papa. ;D
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

digginfool

Quote from: greenmachine on November 06, 2007, 12:47:25 PM
That has got to be the fastest Suzuki 50 I have ever seen!

I clocked him with my Kawasaki and the speedometer was wavering between 24-25 mph.  Way faster than stock.  I put the CTRacing kit on it and the little thing really woke up.  He was really loving it when I put the Works shocks on it.  After I moved him up to the Apex, I sent the Works shocks back and had them revalved to put on my daughter's Eton Viper 90.  I should have left them on the Zuki since they charged me nearly as much as a new set to redo the shocks for the Eton.  Plus, I still have one more coming up that will start off on the little 50.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

1FasterBlaster

 That's awesome. I can't wait to get my Jaida back on a quad.

shogun323

What a great video!! That little fella looks like he could run circles around me!!!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

greenmachine

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on November 06, 2007, 03:40:08 PM
That's awesome. I can't wait to get my Jaida back on a quad.
Did you have to sell the original "greenmachine"?