What the ....?

Started by digginfool, November 05, 2007, 12:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

561rincon

no but wish i found him before the cops!!!!! :banghead.gif
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

Da_Mtg_Man

I'm freakin floored right now. I've met him a couple of times and would never have thought that he could do something like that. Just a friendly, happy go lucky kinda guy. I'm litterally in Awe right now.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

digginfool

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 05, 2007, 01:22:04 PM
I'm freakin floored right now. I've met him a couple of times and would never have thought that he could do something like that. Just a friendly, happy go lucky kinda guy. I'm litterally in Awe right now.

That is the most dangerous and tragic part of pedophilia; the perpetuator's are usually people you would never have suspected.  They are usually well known by the victim and family.  The feelings you are experiencing right now is repeated every day all around the world for the same reason.  These MFers use their 'likeable, easy going nature' to lure the victim and family into their trap.  They are the worst scum on the planet.  And, like the coward he is by choosing children as victims, rather than face the music, he tried to commit suicide by cop.  I am all for capital punishment for these bassturds.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: digginfool on November 05, 2007, 02:38:54 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 05, 2007, 01:22:04 PM
I'm freakin floored right now. I've met him a couple of times and would never have thought that he could do something like that. Just a friendly, happy go lucky kinda guy. I'm litterally in Awe right now.

That is the most dangerous and tragic part of pedophilia; the perpetuator's are usually people you would never have suspected.  They are usually well known by the victim and family.  The feelings you are experiencing right now is repeated every day all around the world for the same reason.  These MFers use their 'likeable, easy going nature' to lure the victim and family into their trap.  They are the worst scum on the planet.  And, like the coward he is by choosing children as victims, rather than face the music, he tried to commit suicide by cop.  I am all for capital punishment for these bassturds.

I agree 100%. If the charges are true and he's found guilty then I hope he dies a horrible death from being sodomized by Bubba.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

shogun323

Regardless how he seemed, molesting children and shooting at the police is not the action of a good guy OR an intelligent one either!!!!!! I hope he fries!!!!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com