Can't resist...... The weather is too nice!!

Started by shogun323, November 03, 2007, 04:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shogun323

I can't resist anymore..... the weather is perfect so I am heading to Croom tomorrow afternoon for a Sunday ride. If anyone is around come by and say hey!! I'll be in a white Tundra with a 400ex. The one in my avatar.

~wade
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Young Gun

The weather is awesome hear.  Cool... and NO HUMIDITY!
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

AmericanRobster

The weather is awesome for anything outdoors right now. Soon I hope to get some free time on the weekends and hitch up my atv to my new truck and roll up to Croom.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Da_Mtg_Man

I'm sure it was a nice day for riding but it was a nicer day for boating, I took my boat and several friends took their seadoo's to Lake Seminole and we tubed all afternoon. Had a blast.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

shogun323

Yesterday was a good time at Whoopville.... I mean Croom. Only my second time there so I did a bit of exploring. I took it pretty easy since I am still getting familliar with the place and also since I was alone. Good God there some mud in the back near the camping area!!!

Lake Seminole is great!! I used to ride wave runners there on weekends and hang at the park.


"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

1sikgti

yeah it was real nice yesterday untill i broke my ankle :'(

shogun323

Quote from: 1sikgti on November 05, 2007, 10:38:32 AM
yeah it was real nice yesterday untill i broke my ankle :'(

Whoa that sucks. Did you break it doing something cool like fighting off ninjas?
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

1sikgti

well i wish it was like that! i was going up a hill between 2 walls and my quad got stuck on a dish and my leg slip pulling in it bettween my right resr tire and the wall twisting it 180 good thing my boot was looses if not that would it be my knee.

shogun323

I winced in pain just reading that. That sucks. Hope you heal up soon man!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein


550superquad

Quote from: 1sikgti on November 05, 2007, 10:51:19 AM
well i wish it was like that! i was going up a hill between 2 walls and my quad got stuck on a dish and my leg slip pulling in it bettween my right resr tire and the wall twisting it 180 good thing my boot was looses if not that would it be my knee.
hope they gave ya GOOD meds  ;)
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

susieblazer

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 04, 2007, 07:42:25 PM
I'm sure it was a nice day for riding but it was a nicer day for boating, I took my boat and several friends took their seadoo's to Lake Seminole and we tubed all afternoon. Had a blast.


  WHOOOOOOOOOOOO bet all those BUTTS hanging out of those tubes were eye candy for those gaters!!!  :O
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: susieblazer on November 06, 2007, 05:57:29 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 04, 2007, 07:42:25 PM
I'm sure it was a nice day for riding but it was a nicer day for boating, I took my boat and several friends took their seadoo's to Lake Seminole and we tubed all afternoon. Had a blast.


  WHOOOOOOOOOOOO bet all those BUTTS hanging out of those tubes were eye candy for those gaters!!!  :O

lol.... You'd be surprised how many gators they've relocated from there. You used to be able to walk across the lake on their heads but over the last 8-10 yrs they've cleaned it up alot. The gators that are there stay more in the North lake because of all the boats and PWC's in the south lake.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

susieblazer

 thats good to know, whe used to ride our horses there and go in the lake with them and had to really watch out...
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

AmericanRobster

For all of you St. Pete folks Ribfest is on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It should be an awesome weekend for that.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

exrider

Quote from: 1sikgti on November 05, 2007, 10:51:19 AM
well i wish it was like that! i was going up a hill between 2 walls and my quad got stuck on a dish and my leg slip pulling in it bettween my right resr tire and the wall twisting it 180 good thing my boot was looses if not that would it be my knee.

I saw the E.M.S trucks going in and out of there all day. They hauled two kids out of there from sand hill, at about 2.30 from a head on collision. Hope they are OK. My wife turned her bike over going down a steep trail, but she was lucky,and is ok.
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

1sikgti

yeah i saw the ambulance a couple times but i manage to get in the car and my friend drove me to the hospital and i am going for surgery on nov 14 it sucks but it could be worst hopefully i will be back riding in 23 or 4 month before hot weather comes

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com