ONF (Big Scrub) this Sunday 4/10

Started by Ride1Rob, April 06, 2005, 01:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

A few of us are going to meet up at Big Scrub for some deep trail riding this Sunday. If anyone wants to tag along you're definitely welcome. This will be a fast paced ride so if you like site seeing you may not want to join us. Any ?'s post up or PM me.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Old_School

I'll be there along with a pretty big group. If you see this quad eating other quads, it's me. Stop by and say hi.  -Mark

90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Ride1Rob

Definitely Mark. What time will you guys be up there? Here's what I'll be riding....
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Old_School

I leaving Tampa around 6am so I guess I'll get there around 9-9:30am. Will ride till about 4 or 5. If I see ya Rob I'll flag you down. My buddy said the head count was at 23. But you know there's always no shows.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

dreth

what times are yall gona be riding? i have a 3hr drive to get there and i have to work on monday so i will want to start early! fast pace is my middle name!

Old_School

#5
Quotewhat times are yall gona be riding? i have a 3hr drive to get there and i have to work on monday so i will want to start early! fast pace is my middle name!

Dreth- I'm guessing we'll start around 9:30am ride for awhile come back and take a break/drink. I believe we'll be parking either at Big Scrub or along the road. Most likely near that big pit I keep hearing about. Last time I went I didn't know it was there. I rode mainly south of the campground. Ya work sucks. I gotta work on Monday so I'm not planning staying after 4 or so.    -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

dreth

QuoteDreth- I'm guessing we'll start around 9:30am ride for awhile come back and take a break/drink. I believe we'll be parking either at Big Scrub or along the road. Most likely near that big pit I keep hearing about. Last time I went I didn't know it was there. I rode mainly south of the campground. Ya work sucks. I gotta work on Monday so I'm not planning staying after 4 or so.    -Mark


i will leave at 3pm

felix_z-4

I like to ride fast too, and I would like to go,but the trails around Big Scrub are overwooped for me.Any of you guys tried riding Eureka Dam area?? FAST all the time.

LakeMaryKid

#8
well then i may have to look into this, Dreth is T2 riding?

PS is fast paced 3rd 4th gear? ::)
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Ride1Rob

#9
We should be up there around 10:30ish. Maybe sooner but gonna have to check w/ a couple of guys to see when.

As far as the pace and the whoops... Some of the trails have whoops and then flatten out. Don't matter to me, I just wanna GYT-R Done!

Also, you PM me your Nextels or phone #'s so that we can get on the same page.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

Quotewell then i may have to look into this, Dreth is T2 riding?

PS is fast paced 3rd 4th gear? ::)


T2 is still down due to dura bend! but im definatly gonna be there

LakeMaryKid

QuoteT2 is still down due to dura bend! but im definatly gonna be there

oh darn that sucks!!!!!! He should borrow his buddies grizz again!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

dreth

and a fast pace is 5th gear through the whoops :o

felix_z-4

Quoteand a fast pace is 5th gear through the whoops :o
No doubt

LakeMaryKid

Quoteand a fast pace is 5th gear through the whoops :o

well then!  :o LOL
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

dreth

yea baby! are we there yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dreth

QuoteA few of us are going to meet up at Big Scrub for some deep trail riding this Sunday. If anyone wants to tag along you're definitely welcome. This will be a fast paced ride so if you like site seeing you may not want to join us. Any ?'s post up or PM me.

well Rob, Looks like youj have yourself a ride ;)

Ride1Rob

Quotewell Rob, Looks like youj have yourself a ride ;)

That's exactly what I wanted Dreth. So can everyone park up near Big Scrub so that we can all hook up? That's the only way in that I know coming in off of 19 so.... What's the plan guys?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

QuoteThat's exactly what I wanted Dreth. So can everyone park up near Big Scrub so that we can all hook up? That's the only way in that I know coming in off of 19 so.... What's the plan guys?


well i like to park close to the camp grounds so you dont have to worry as much about your stuff

dreth


Ride1Rob

Quotewell i like to park close to the camp grounds so you dont have to worry as much about your stuff


Yeah, that's Big Scrub right? We normally park at that intersection right b/f the camp ground area. I'll be in a Green Tahoe w/ a Blk trailor pulling a White YFZ450, There'll be a Burgundy Silver Dodge ram w/ a Red Banshee on the back, A Silver Dodge Ram w/ a Blk/White Raptor on the back etc... etc...etc...
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

i suggest camal backs for hydration! if you need to buy 1 go to wal-mart ;D because if we go deep into the forest you might die before we make it back



nice talkin to ya Rob, and i will see ya there ;D

novadave

HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

Ride1Rob

We should be there around 10ish if there are no setbacks. Myself  and others will be meeting Dreth at the stop sign of the Big Scrub camp ground.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

novadave

i will be driving a silver tocoma with white yfz in back flag me down if you see me  ;D
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!