ATVTrailer's quad after QS#3

Started by TRX450R_Racer, November 04, 2007, 02:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

He is a mainiac. He did 2 laps like that!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

atvrob


KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

Turboderf

he did the last two laps on both rear flats  :o :o : everyone was cheering him on awesome job that had to be a rough ride ....hes an ironman....

YFZ450-Tampa

Good job Randall, it sure had to be a bad ride on that track with the flats, it was rough on good tires go figure.

Two weeks to get those "Hipers" and forget about flats
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

atvtrailer

#5
Definitely wasn't easy with no traction and no ground clearance. but i wasn't letting it stop me, i was finishing one way or another and i was still having fun till the last 1/8 mile of my 5th lap  ;D and yes Hipers are soon to come ;D
05 450r #13B

RAD 450r

WTF?   Randall, you are a machine man!
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

NYRAPTOR

 :o i thought your tires were round?!k ;D

Albright335

Way to stick it out and finish Randall!!!  8)
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

1FasterBlaster

  Why do you always do everything the hard way Randall? Why didn't you just carry it over the finish line. You need to get some of those James Bond tires that reinflate. You ride so aggrassive, your always breaking something.
   I miss riding with ya brother. I have lawsuit money coming. I'm buying a full race ready quad and we'll start riding again. I want to do the QS's also. Keep it up crazyman!!

mudnuri

Wow! I saw you coming through the pits after the race and we all looked and said "holy crap!" You must be wore out today.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

atvtrailer

Quote from: mudnuri on November 05, 2007, 03:09:00 AM
Wow! I saw you coming through the pits after the race and we all looked and said "holy crap!" You must be wore out today.

I'm a little sore, but nothing more than usual. Myakka is definitely by far my favorite track, and even with my bad luck i still had fun.
05 450r #13B

gearhead400

hahaha, thats awesome. If it moves, randall will race it!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

YFZ450-Tampa

When are you going to join us Kyle?
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

gearhead400

as soon as i can man. I have a lotttt of things going on right now but trust me i will be out there soon.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

duroc825

Man! You gotta break something every race dont ya? Least ya finished! Did ya keep 2nd? I had to leave as ya started your last lap. Told your dad I shoulda got my air tank and made ya stop and try to give some air after 4th lap cause they were still on their rims then! Great track just bad luck for ya there i guess!

backinsaddle

Wow, that's inspiring, makes me want to try harder...great job!