I've been cheated, can someone help?

Started by Ida_Mann, October 30, 2007, 12:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bignickwaite

unless shes 350lbs . i always go by the rule if you can put your arms around them and grab your hands togeather then its good...lol
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

ummmm, my standards are not low enough for her.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 02, 2007, 05:01:02 PM
ummmm, my standards are not low enough for her.

Id@

  Well....how about HIM???  LOL

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

bignickwaite

[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]