Prayers needed for a fellow rider

Started by greenmachine, October 30, 2007, 02:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenmachine

This past Sunday at Croom, my friend was hill climbing & flipped backwards. He was airlifted out at about 4pm. He is in St Josephs Hospital with a broken back. I passed the ambulances on my way out at 3:40pm. Not knowing what happened. I left them about 35minutes before this happened & I was parked all the way in the back past the heli pad. We were gonna go to the hills to climb when i decided to leave to watch the BUCS game. I just found out it was my friend. He was parked in the first 90' left turn of the road at the north end with a white Ford dually & a Husqvarna factory trailer. He was on a z400. If you all have a moment, lift him up. Dr.'s say he will be laid up for at least 14 weeks.

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Da_Mtg_Man

Our prayers and thoughts go out to your friend. Keep us informed.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

01ZX12R

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

greenmachine

Just spoke with my friends father. He was going up a hill & decided too late it was too steep. When he stopped, it flipped over & landed on him.
He has a compression fracture in his lower back & he has full motion with no risk of paralysis. He will be in St Joes for a while, but he did take a couple steps today.

Thanks for all the replies.

T2

GOD bless him and his family, and for a speedy recovery.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

buzzardman

I remember seeing the truck and then later the ambulance and fire trucks.  What a bummer.  I wish him the best to a full recovery.

gearhead400

Glad he is going to be able to walk again! god bless and i hope he has a fast painless recovery.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

ROC0999

what is his name? will be praying for healing and comfort for his family also
Psalms 24:1 the Earth is the Lords and everything in it;


2006 Raptor700r SE white/silver (mine) Moose bars,Razors,HMF-EFI,DMC duals, Razor's,k&n intake
1998 YZ250 Pro Circut pipe (son's)
www.tci.org
[url="http://wayf.wayfm.com/"]http://wayf.wayfm.com/[/url]
www.quadsforchrist.org

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

dirtyrooster

We wish him the best and he will be in our prayers.
'06 Predator 500

shogun323

He and his family will remain in my prayers.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

SWAMP_DONKEY

Done, he is in good hands with the members of this site praying for him...I know first hand. ;)

Turboderf

prayers to him and his family hang in.... we all are thinking of you

1FasterBlaster

  My thoughts are with him for a fast recovery. I know how bad back pains feel.

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Fox17


greenmachine

WOW!! thanks to all of you for taking your time.

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

KD 428

Done.

Last year I was trying to catch air off one of them hill climbs and flipped forwards. But I was lucky enough to walk away with only bruised knees.

I hope he has a speedy recovery
HONDA CRF450R

NYRAPTOR

glad to hear he will walk again. speedy recovery. NYR

Bounty1

May GOD bless your friend and his family in this time of need.






                               







lil fat rider

i hope he gets well soon and ill be praying for him!!
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com