15" tires on my 400ex.

Started by FoxHondaRider, October 28, 2007, 11:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxHondaRider

Well I was putting Halloween decorations up and about and I always looked at the EZgo golf cart tires and wheels I have sitting in my garage thinking how cool it would be to put them on my 400ex if they fit.  Well today I measured them and put them on.  So now I have 15" street golfcart tires with the hubcaps and all haha it looks so funny.  I wanna try and take it to croom like that(with my regular tires on wheels of cousre too) and see how I spin for hours and go no where.  I'm gonna post pictures tomorrow for a little something to laugh at
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Ida_Mann

that's awesome, can't wait to see it.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Kawa3

go do a crazy burnout in your driveway...or steet and get a good vid of it. Mabye kick some donuts while doing it also 8)
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

FoxHondaRider

I cant get pictures today but i will sometime this week, I have to drill the holes 1mm bigger so the lug nuts will fit in.  Right now the wheels fit barely but i have no room for the tapered ends to fit in and make it centered on the hub. 
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

94Hardbody4x4

Get a video of you burning them off on the road. That would be cool.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

FoxHondaRider

Idk about a burnout considering i live in a golfcourse community haha.  But I will once I take it on some back road
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

kawasakimojaverider

my friend had golfcart tires on his blaster you can drift with them pretty good

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com