Request: ATV with Neons

Started by 94Hardbody4x4, October 30, 2007, 12:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94Hardbody4x4

In a few weeks I'll be getting some new wheels, tires, etc. for my Honda. One thing I wanted to get was some blue neons for undernieth at night. I think it would look pretty cool when I go through the water or mud. Anyways, I was curious if anyone on here had pics of their bikes or any bike with neons on it (preferably a utility).

Thanks.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Ida_Mann

there used to be someone on here that installed a foglight on the bottom of their quad so he could see where he was going at night doing a wheelie,,,,but comeon,,,,neons?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

94Hardbody4x4

I've seen a few pics of bike with them at night in the water and it looked good. I dont want them all over the place and I would never put them on a car or truck, I just want them for the night rides.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Joedirt

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on October 30, 2007, 01:13:04 PM
I've seen a few pics of bike with them at night in the water and it looked good. I dont want them all over the place and I would never put them on a car or truck, I just want them for the night rides.


I get ya...I know a guy with a Curb Feelers and Lepoard Skin Seat....but no neons.....uhhh..YO... ;D
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Kawa3

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

kawasakimojaverider

i had two red neons on the bottom of my old 300ex ill see if i can find the pic of it

94Hardbody4x4

Strobes are too intense. Just neons for me.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Da_Mtg_Man

Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans [Jeans]
Boots with the fur [With the fur]
The whole club was lookin at her
She hit the flo [She hit the flo]
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

greenmachine

Maybe an amp & some 12"s in a box as well...then u be boomin dog'

Bigscrb15

Them baggy sweat pants
And the Reeboks with the straps [With the straps]
She turned around and gave that big booty a smack [Ayy]
She hit the flo [She hit the flo]
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Joedirt

Dang ya'll are som Hood Rats....LOL
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

kawasakimojaverider


HolyLandMan

i want to get some strobes on my car
06' Raptor 700r
GYTR pipe, air filter and billet stack
Rear HD's
Front GNCC
GYTR- a-arm and, chassis skids
PC3
White Maier Plastic
GYTR Blue drip Graphics
G-Force axle
GTT XC linkage

2002 Chevy Silveraldo(5.3L)
True dual Flowmaster super 44s, Chipped, K&N Cold air intake. More to come

bignickwaite

now that i went into seziures fot the past 2 min. from the strobes .. i forget what we were talking about.......
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com