West Palm Beach riders?

Started by DaKota, November 02, 2004, 12:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tvman

Tony:

Got your number and all. Will certainly call you to go riding..I have a 12 year-old boy..

tvman

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

Anyone looking to ride form west palm this weekend (nov 19,20 &21), should make their way to Okeechobee city bout an hr from yall and rid eat l-cross extreme events - mud sweat and gears    http://www.l-cross.com/index.html
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

300exstangboy

QuoteAnyone looking to ride ...   http://www.l-cross.com/index.html

I like MUD sometimes, but that looks very wet. Too much water for a sport ATV?  IS there any sand riding?


FordLuvinDirtyGirl

they dont call it MUDD, sweat and gears for nuttin, sry now that i think of it, not too much sand, sry sport quads....utility quads and trux come on witcha come on :-*
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

300exstangboy

Boca are may be closed...

The riding spot between Yamato and Glades may be  off limits. Does anyone have any info.
I drove up there yesterday and went to my normal parking place across the street, but the lot is being cleared for houses! I still parked, unloaded and drove over to the riding area. It was great, but I was very nervous, because I did not see any tracks of Quads or dirtbikes. Usually there are  lots of tracks, but no one seemed to be around..like it was off limits.. I didn't ride long and left.
Any Info? The spot is  off I-95 and Yamato.

customrubicon

Anyone going riding this weekend. I would love to go riding. Let me know.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

RnkOutlaw

Yea I want to go riding this weekend but where are you talking about riding. Let me know
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

customrubicon

I am talking to a few people from here about going. We have not picked a spot yet. I will let you know when we know. Do you have pic of your bike ?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

customrubicon

Is sunday is a good day Rnkoutlaw ? Some of us from WPB area are thinking about coming down to join you for a ride. Let us know.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

customrubicon

Plans seem to be going to the humps on sunday. We will be leaving early sunday from WPB area if anyone wants to go with us. I will post more tomorrow. Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

300exstangboy

Ft.Lauderdale Here.. Where are the HUMPS?
Directions...?
Thanks
ROB


QuotePlans seem to be going to the humps on sunday. We will be leaving early sunday from WPB area if anyone wants to go with us. I will post more tomorrow. Tony

customrubicon

Plans are as of right now. Meeting at Lake Worth road and the Turnpike (Holiday Inn) between 7:30 and 8:00 a.m. We should be at the humps between 9:30 and 10:00. I will let someone from down there give you directions to the humps. I have never been there. Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

02YamahaBigBear400

When we get to the humps where does everyone want to meet. Is the fire pit area alright. As of now it will be just me and customrubicon heading down there so anyone wanting to join us and guide us a bit we should get there about 10 so no later then 10:30 we should be at the fire pit area.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

DaKota

I would be with you guys but I work every weekend which sucks..  :-[ but next weekend I might head up to the prairie.. Tony I might not be able to go though, im having a body lift put on my truck next weekend which is being put on saturday so if its not done by saturday I wont be able to make it! hopefully it should be done and ill be able to go.  ;D you wanna go up there on a saturday night correct?

customrubicon

West palm beach did represent at the humps but only two riders. We were hoping that more would go. Well we had a great day of riding. We will definately have to do that again.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Exmx54

i ride mx... but have broken wridt be back riding in 6 weeks!

yfz450psycho

all the great spots are 40 min north of you wpb folks

customrubicon

Where ??? Tell me, I will try them. I will be at RR this weekend but could go another weekend.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com