amsoil

Started by exrider, October 29, 2007, 09:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exrider

The place where I used to buy my oil from never has any in stock.Where do you guys buy your oil from. I looked at Amsoil's dealer locator and all I came up with were private sellers and none very close to me. Anyone know of any retailers that stock it. I live in Brooksville and work in Holiday. Thanks
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: exrider on October 29, 2007, 09:12:19 PM
The place where I used to buy my oil from never has any in stock.Where do you guys buy your oil from. I looked at Amsoil's dealer locator and all I came up with were private sellers and none very close to me. Anyone know of any retailers that stock it. I live in Brooksville and work in Holiday. Thanks

I order mine direct. THE BEST STUFF IN THE WORLD....well then there is Royal Purple, great stuff also.

foreman1

I used to run Amsoil in my diesel truck , but got tired of the hassle with ordering it . It is good though.
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Da_Mtg_Man

Call Melissa tomorrow at All terrain Performance. They are a dealer and can probably ship it to you. They're in Apopka so It's about an hr or so drive from you.

http://www.allterrainperformance.com/
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

lugnuts

the napa store here has it in stock in st.pete ck your local napa store
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: lugnuts on October 30, 2007, 09:21:43 AM
the napa store here has it in stock in st.pete ck your local napa store

Which one? The one on 66th across from the vet?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

i use it in everything. i order mine direct.
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

lugnuts

NAPA @ 54th ave and haines road. and I think A-E has it and speed world as well I know they have royal purple there
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

exrider

Thanks for the replies. I guess I need to switch to something more readily available. Amsoil is expensive to begin with and I don't want to pay shipping on top of it. Anyone run Mobil 1? I can get that anywhere.
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com