HoleyLands Crash

Started by TurboGSXR, October 28, 2007, 02:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurboGSXR

(2) 2003 Honda Rincon 650, DGL, HMF Pipe, Power Now!, HighLifter Springs, HighLifter 2" lift, Gorilla 6"lift, ITP 30" tire combo, Kimpex front and rear bumper, Kimpex front and rear cargo boxes, Radiator spacers, Heavy duty fender cket eliminator, ATV Guru rear hitch, K & N Air

lugnuts

I dont see how. but my prayers go out to her family and friends
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

Da_Mtg_Man

Thats a shame. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Palmettobay_recon

Wow that's very unfortunate.  I to am sending my prayers.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

TurboGSXR

I wonder if she was wearing a helmet like they preach to us?...no disrespect
(2) 2003 Honda Rincon 650, DGL, HMF Pipe, Power Now!, HighLifter Springs, HighLifter 2" lift, Gorilla 6"lift, ITP 30" tire combo, Kimpex front and rear bumper, Kimpex front and rear cargo boxes, Radiator spacers, Heavy duty fender cket eliminator, ATV Guru rear hitch, K & N Air

jrpro130

Wow!!! I was there last night!

There was 2 BSO rescues, 1 engine, 10 BSO patrol cars, and 2FHP's.  Not to mention all of the officers of FWC. 

From what I heard, I don't know if this is a different case, but there was 1 person found alive.  Not sure of any other details (obviously).  There was also all 3 of BSO's Life-Flight helicopters out searching. 

I don't know if they were searching for this FWC officer or not...but it sure seems like they were.  There was a lot of stuff going on and it was way out on rootenburger side.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com