new bike, already got a ticket in naples.

Started by calhoun, September 30, 2007, 02:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

Ill see how much I party tonight. Went riding out today at the ext.. we have a nice track out there (harescrambles) but tonight I have a halloween party to go to. But I want to ride!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

5.slow

Those pictures are gay and so is the guy that took them.

Fred give me a call if you get up early enough to go.
Sierra 2500HD Diesel 410/850
Suzuki LT-R 4Fiddy

svtbolt04

Will do. I ate some bad chicken, now I feel like I am going to throw up. That should cut my uhh.. soda drinking alot.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

svtbolt04

Had fun. Fell a few times doing stupid stuff.. I have to admit, I felt like a tool when I went down the first time.. Damn Brembo brakes.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com