hmmph.

Started by them450rboyz, October 25, 2007, 05:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

them450rboyz

Ok so im kinda thinkin.

Ive always loved muddin thats what i used to do before gettin into goin fast.

mudding is so much funnn
im thinking about sellin my 416ex and buyin like a rancher 420 or some thing.

what should i do?

i love goin fast and jumping.
but it seems like my loud ass bike just gets me in trouble at the local spots.
99 416ex
'Nuff said.

GrizzlyGator

To me the new 4x4 utility machines...they way they are made from power, speed, comfort, suspension etc. you can really have the best of both worlds  ;D ,where with the  racing machine you don't  :dunno.gif...granted you can't do the jumps and various things with a ute....but I've seen some riders just rock on ute's  :o.....put simply with a ute you can go everywhere (granted some limitations) but a racer stops at the edge of the mud!!

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Can-AmGator on October 25, 2007, 12:52:01 PM
To me the new 4x4 utility machines...they way they are made from power, speed, comfort, suspension etc. you can really have the best of both worlds  ;D ,where with the  racing machine you don't  :dunno.gif...granted you can't do the jumps and various things with a ute....but I've seen some riders just rock on ute's  :o.....put simply with a ute you can go everywhere (granted some limitations) but a racer stops at the edge of the mud!!

I made the switch a couple of yrs ago. I had a Raptor that was the sickest machine I've ever seen, I mean hell, It would even outrun smokes, Dynodon's and Cutngrs  banshee's  :-* (come on with it)

seriously, I love riding where you have no idea what you're about to drop off into. That gets the adrenaline pumping.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

them450rboyz

Like it seems like i can really only enjoy the speed at croom and places of that sort.

all the local spots if i open it up its like immediate kick out
99 416ex
'Nuff said.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 25, 2007, 02:48:44 PM
Quote from: Can-AmGator on October 25, 2007, 12:52:01 PM
To me the new 4x4 utility machines...they way they are made from power, speed, comfort, suspension etc. you can really have the best of both worlds  ;D ,where with the  racing machine you don't  :dunno.gif...granted you can't do the jumps and various things with a ute....but I've seen some riders just rock on ute's  :o.....put simply with a ute you can go everywhere (granted some limitations) but a racer stops at the edge of the mud!!

I made the switch a couple of yrs ago. I had a Raptor that was the sickest machine I've ever seen, I mean hell, It would even outrun smokes, Dynodon's and Cutngrs  banshee's  :-* (come on with it)

seriously, I love riding where you have no idea what you're about to drop off into. That gets the adrenaline pumping.

he aint kidding, his quad was so fast it would spin the wheels right off of it ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Young Gun

Make the switch.  People I know actually switch bikes every few years.  They ride a sport quad for a few years, then they switch to a ute for a different pace.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Ida_Mann

just gimme a snorkel for my 400EX and I'm happy ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

them450rboyz

I no.
but i have a feeling ill get bored of the utility.
This will be a toughy
haha.
well if anyone is interested in a 416ex with stage 2 cam 11:1 piston and full hmf exhaust and some other stuff hit me up.
99 416ex
'Nuff said.

Young Gun

Quote from: them450rboyz on October 25, 2007, 03:21:35 PM
I no.
but i have a feeling ill get bored of the utility.
This will be a toughy
haha.
well if anyone is interested in a 416ex with stage 2 cam 11:1 piston and full hmf exhaust and some other stuff hit me up.

You won't know until you've tried it. ;)

If you decide you don't like it, you can pickup another sport bike.  Just make sure to get a suzuki this time ;D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

them450rboyz

Haha sorry rebel.

Only ride hondas till the day i cant ride any more.
99 416ex
'Nuff said.

k.p.

ive seen guys jump 250 recons..

thats the bike i want. a recon. they're fun little machines that dont break and i can beat the hell out of it. i dont need one of those big ole brute force's*even though they are awesome*, i just want somethin that gets me from a to b while havin fun..plus they're cheap!

Fox17

you could buy my 86 TRX250. its not a 4x4 but it does great in the mud. runs great. needs brakes. i have the front pads but have no time to install them. then you could keep the 400EX too.  ;D

heres a link: http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,28741.0.html

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com