Why your screen name?

Started by Mudneck, October 24, 2007, 11:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susieblazer


  my first name .... and my ride.......plus keeping with the family theme i must use a ladylike persona... :o
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

GrizzlyGator

own a Canam 800 MAX  ;D  & Luv the GATORS =  CanamGator  :-*

BIGREDTIDE

BIGRED =  I own an '85 250 Big Red
Tide = HUGE Alabama Crimson Tide fan.

Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR

kawGIRL

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 25, 2007, 01:56:02 AM
I had a Kawasaki Mule Lifted and Modded (before Rhino's and Rangers) when L-cross first opened. I took her there and Steve and Mark Asked in PM's when are you bringing that Donkey thing you were riding in the swamp area last week..MULE-DONKEY whatever...so I called it SWAMP-DONKEY and it stuck. 

I remember when it was NeverEnough  :-\
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: BIGREDTIDE on October 25, 2007, 02:35:47 PM
BIGRED =  I own an '85 250 Big Red
Tide = HUGE Alabama Crimson Tide fan.



Oh thank god! We thought you were a woman and, Oh nevermind......... :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

mine came from when i was at the track and i just did some double can can's and nac nac's. i started talking about my self in the third person talking trash to everybody like a wrestler and it stuck with me ever since.
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

outtolunch

I was signing up for this board when I had a salesman come in and try to sell the company insurance or something like that, our secretary told him that I was out to lunch.

She then came back and said for the amount of work that I do, it feels like your always out to lunch. No raise for her anytime soon.
2006 Honda Ricon 680 (bout time)

BIGREDTIDE

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 25, 2007, 02:42:50 PM
Quote from: BIGREDTIDE on October 25, 2007, 02:35:47 PM
BIGRED =  I own an '85 250 Big Red
Tide = HUGE Alabama Crimson Tide fan.



Oh thank god! We thought you were a woman and, Oh nevermind......... :D
HAHA....that's a good one there!!  :spit.gif
Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: kawGIRL on October 25, 2007, 02:41:45 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 25, 2007, 01:56:02 AM
I had a Kawasaki Mule Lifted and Modded (before Rhino's and Rangers) when L-cross first opened. I took her there and Steve and Mark Asked in PM's when are you bringing that Donkey thing you were riding in the swamp area last week..MULE-DONKEY whatever...so I called it SWAMP-DONKEY and it stuck. 

I remember when it was NeverEnough  :-\

Yea that was the name of my boats....Good memory...if I had never gone to MSG it would have still been NeverEnough. :o

Mudneck

never enough sounds like a chinese prostitiute with lead poisonin
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

mudnuri

This was the first forum I ever signed up for after I bought my DS 650. I did a search for places to ride and what-not and kept coming up with ATVFL
I just came in from riding and it was muddy. I said "here's mud in your eye" as I roosted my friend.
I was blank after being asked to make a screen name. I started thinking about the day and remembered saying that and BAM!  ::)
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

garym

GaryM....what can I say...lack of originality :dunno.gif

foreman1

Had a Honda Foreman for a while.
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

561rincon

561= where i live rincon=what i ride
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

cutngrs

cutngrs    i own TOTAL PERFECTION LAWN CARE INC    cut n grass 
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

gearhead400

gearhead - I love working on cars and bikes or anything with an engine really.

400 - 400ex
;)
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Hondabeefast

hondabeefast- cause i ride a honda (450r) and we all know that hondas are fast LOL
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R