speaking of DUI

Started by GrizzlyGator, October 24, 2007, 12:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyGator


kawasakimojaverider

lmfao i know my rights i know rights my wife is gonna kick your a$$ lol :R :Fp :Clap.gif

FoxHondaRider

that has to seriously be the funniest thing i have seen no lie!!!  i had to watch it 3 times and still laughed each time
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: kawasakimojaverider on October 24, 2007, 12:20:19 AM
lmfao i know my rights i know rights my wife is gonna kick your a$$ lol :R :Fp :Clap.gif


yeah its a riot...I liked his response...cop asks how long you been riding this lawn mower..he says " 2 WEEKS" rotflmao 

outtolunch

Officer: sir what are you doing.

Drunk:  hold on I got to pee.

That was the funniest thing I've seen in awhile.
2006 Honda Ricon 680 (bout time)

FoxHondaRider

i watched it a few times again today haha i cant get over how funny that is
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

craigdieselmac

Hope they don't come around my house on a Saturday..  8) I usually cut the grass with a beer in my hand. I have heard they can get you for that.. never gone down the street drinking though... my wife would kick my @ss!
87 Big Bear.. yeah.. its 20 but it rocks
00 King Quad 4x4
06 Kazuma 110
07 Kazuma 90

Miami450R

LOL. apparently the guy knows his rights. lmao.
i love how he just casually launches the bottle over his shoulder. hahaha
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

FoxHondaRider

1st him waving the cop to go around, then the can over his shoulder and then peeing and getting pepper sprayed its all hilarious
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done