"Easily offended and stuck-ups not allowed!"

Started by Southern4x4, May 13, 2006, 01:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southern4x4

Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on October 15, 2007, 07:47:46 PM
no but you are stuck up...i'm sure he's offended by being called a cracker haha
hes just special
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Palmettobay_recon

Quote from: Southern4x4 on October 15, 2007, 08:01:18 PM
Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on October 15, 2007, 07:47:46 PM
no but you are stuck up...i'm sure he's offended by being called a cracker haha
hes just special
ohhh that explains it i swore i saw him getting on the short bus before.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

quadracer1992

Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on October 15, 2007, 08:36:09 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on October 15, 2007, 08:01:18 PM
Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on October 15, 2007, 07:47:46 PM
no but you are stuck up...i'm sure he's offended by being called a cracker haha
hes just special
ohhh that explains it i swore i saw him getting on the short bus before.
Thats called a car.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Palmettobay_recon

Quote from: quadracer1992 on October 16, 2007, 08:45:23 PM
Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on October 15, 2007, 08:36:09 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on October 15, 2007, 08:01:18 PM
Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on October 15, 2007, 07:47:46 PM
no but you are stuck up...i'm sure he's offended by being called a cracker haha
hes just special
ohhh that explains it i swore i saw him getting on the short bus before.
Thats called a car.
maybe thats what they tell you to make you feel normal....
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

Quote from: quadracer1992 on October 17, 2007, 12:30:16 AM
No chevy does not make buses.
Actually they do. It also happens they are short. ;)
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Palmettobay_recon

hahahahah^^^^ thats so good i dont even have anything to add!
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

quadracer1992

I may be making funn of myself but thats pretty funny. ;)
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

Quote from: quadracer1992 on October 22, 2007, 11:20:25 PM
I may be making funn of myself but thats pretty funny. ;)
The first step is admitting it.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

ha oh yea

on another note....


MiSs mE?!?!

iM unGrOuNdEd !!!!!!

yay  :T
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Palmettobay_recon

R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

mudmonkey

eh, 3 days b4 my bday. my bday was sept 21st.... so since sept 18th..yea

and i got off today   yeahhh  ;D
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

Finally I was getting worried. It was weird being the only one with an IQ over 100.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

Quote from: mudmonkey on October 24, 2007, 02:00:43 AM
eh, 3 days b4 my bday. my bday was sept 21st.... so since sept 18th..yea

and i got off today   yeahhh  ;D
I think fster misses someone.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

Quote from: quadracer1992 on October 24, 2007, 09:31:41 PM
Quote from: mudmonkey on October 24, 2007, 02:00:43 AM
eh, 3 days b4 my bday. my bday was sept 21st.... so since sept 18th..yea

and i got off today   yeahhh  ;D
I think fster misses someone.
You said it not me.......... ;)
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

06 BaNsHeE

Whats wrong wit taking a short bus to school.I used to take one in middle school. ::)

Southern4x4

Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on October 24, 2007, 10:37:32 PM
Whats wrong wit taking a short bus to school.I used to take one in middle school. ::)
He still does but shhh he dont know the real reason why, we just tell him hes special.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Palmettobay_recon

we can definately say he's special.  So he's on a bus with other "special" people.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Gato

OK guys back for LESSON#2 here you go learning to talk spanish using english LESSON#2 nine simple words  (ten,go  free,hole,less  in,me  cool,low) meaning where is the bathroom I got to go NOW!!!! this simple phrase can help you tremedously when needed a bathroom and the attendant is spanish.
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Southern4x4

Io Donto Careo Iso Thato Enougho Spanisho Foro Youo?o
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

tengo mean i have though. isnt is puedo ir al bano?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Gato

Quote from: quadracer1992 on October 25, 2007, 10:15:08 PM
tengo mean i have though. isnt is puedo ir al bano?
you are asking can I go to the bathroom not I need to use the bathroom now where is it
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Palmettobay_recon

Quote from: Southern4x4 on October 24, 2007, 08:16:48 PM
Finally I was getting worried. It was weird being the only one with an IQ over 100.
Aren't you forgetting someone???? Oh yeah ME!
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

quadracer1992

Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on October 26, 2007, 02:28:54 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on October 24, 2007, 08:16:48 PM
Finally I was getting worried. It was weird being the only one with an IQ over 100.
Aren't you forgetting someone???? Oh yeah quadracer1992!!!!
Yes he did forget me. It must be his low iq and his adhd kicking in.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Gato

#724
Lesson#3 Does anyone here have a pink gun? if you speak some spanish translate this and it is pretty funny for those that don't speak to someone who does but keep the word pink in the spanish phrase or just tell someone that speaks spanish "I need a pink gun" just like that and see thier reaction say it in english but it will translate itself
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1