The Yucapan

Started by 3l3m3ntX, December 21, 2004, 08:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3l3m3ntX


KnightRida

If you pull into the woods just a little the cape coral police can't do anything because its not there juresdiction or how ever you spell it we had a cop tell us that
~ RiDe Or DiE ~ In Quad We Trust
  yUCK
 Famaha

Shotgun

Anyone riding the Yucapen on this coming sunday?

flat8up

We rode out there about 3 weeks ago... was the first time I had been to the "pens" in years!  Great times...

We are going out Superbowl Sunday for a good part of the day.  Should be 8-10 of us in our group.  Last time we went, we parked right along Burnt Store, just past the fire station, and had no problems with cops.  

Mandy
2003 Grizzly 660

KnightRida

i should be out there riding with my new tires if not ill be out riding still   ;) c ya there maybe
~ RiDe Or DiE ~ In Quad We Trust
  yUCK
 Famaha

KnightRida

who's all goin out to burnt store/chiquita trails tomarrow ill be out there around noon not on my 4 wheeler though :'( ill be riding utility
~ RiDe Or DiE ~ In Quad We Trust
  yUCK
 Famaha

Shotgun

I rode the Yucapan today. We went from Burnt Store Road all the way to 41. First time I went all the way through. We were out there till 11pm. Lots of fun!

KnightRida

for all the mudders that want some fresh mud i was just at the flagpond off burnt store and its wet out there some good looking mud too but where everyone normally drags is really bumpy
~ RiDe Or DiE ~ In Quad We Trust
  yUCK
 Famaha

KnightRida

looks like a lake too me rite now went out there the other week before my bearings were shot :'( and i got too a flagpond n just turned around but believe it or not there was still people goin on there 2 people went by on an ex and a 4x4 dont remember which one
~ RiDe Or DiE ~ In Quad We Trust
  yUCK
 Famaha

Mike

It was great last weekend ,no dust,no loud pipes,what more could you ask for??
MIKE
Rincon 650 (red )c-series, 26 outlaws,full skid plates
450es foreman(yellow) 26 vampires

2Raptors

Is parking out by the road still a no-no or have the cops lightened up ???.

Shotgun

I always park right by the road and have never had a problem.

MuddyGurl101

Can someone give me directions to Yucapan? I am comming from Davie.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Shotgun

Do a mapquest to this address.

[3078-3229] Burnt Store Rd N, Cape Coral, FL 33993

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

FLSnake

#115
Anyone know the conditions at Burnt Store? A friend went last sunday and said it was pretty wet. Was gonna go tomorrow 4/17 if it is decent.
2003 LTZ-400
2003 Prairie 360
2002 TrailBlazer 250
2005 Ford F-250 Crew 4X4 Turbo Diesel
1999 Ford Explorer Sport 4X4
1990 Mustang 5.0 Modified
1-Wife, 3-Kids, 1-Dogs, 2-Cats

Shotgun

I just got back from there 2 hours ago. I'ts alot drier now. The flag ponds are still flooded but you can get around those. It's dry enough to ride whatever you got.

FLSnake

QuoteI just got back from there 2 hours ago. I'ts alot drier now. The flag ponds are still flooded but you can get around those. It's dry enough to ride whatever you got.


 Cool, I'm either going there or North Port tomorrow, cant make up my mind.
2003 LTZ-400
2003 Prairie 360
2002 TrailBlazer 250
2005 Ford F-250 Crew 4X4 Turbo Diesel
1999 Ford Explorer Sport 4X4
1990 Mustang 5.0 Modified
1-Wife, 3-Kids, 1-Dogs, 2-Cats

Dr.Dirt

Hello everyone, Im new and I was wondering what the Yucapan is like for riding? I live in Cape Coral and I am getting my first quad next month and I have never seen the Yucapan. I know I am going to go out there when I get my blaster but I don't know anyone to ride with.

Shotgun

Welcome to the site! In the winter it is miles and miles of sandy trails with some mud. In the summer It's underwater.

Dr.Dirt

Thanks for the welcome Shotgun. I guess riding there in the summer with a blaster wont work huh?

Shotgun

You might be able to ride some of it but is gets really wet.

Shotgun

Anyone going to be out there this weekend May 7, 8th?

dustcollector

Shotgun,     Was going to go with a buddy on Sunday but had to spend time with the family..

Shotgun

#124
I was out there, had alot of fun. Very wet, we went through some deep water. Had a blast.

Is this kevin?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com