Kentucky vs. UF

Started by digginfool, October 17, 2007, 07:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

Well, I'm in Louisville for a construction equipment show and the vendor who brought me here is taking me to the Kentucky - Florida game on Saturday.  How sweet is that!!  I'll post Saturday night after the game.  GO GATORS!!!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

UncleRico

Quote from: digginfool on October 17, 2007, 07:04:25 PM
Well, I'm in Louisville for a construction equipment show and the vendor who brought me here is taking me to the Kentucky - Florida game on Saturday.  How sweet is that!!  I'll post Saturday night after the game.  GO GATORS!!!

That's awesome man!

Have fun watching Kentucky pound the Gators into the ground!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: UncleRico on October 17, 2007, 08:00:21 PM
Quote from: digginfool on October 17, 2007, 07:04:25 PM
Well, I'm in Louisville for a construction equipment show and the vendor who brought me here is taking me to the Kentucky - Florida game on Saturday.  How sweet is that!!  I'll post Saturday night after the game.  GO GATORS!!!

That's awesome man!

Have fun watching Kentucky pound the Gators into the ground!

Kentucky 17  Florida 45  ;D

yunt2ride

Quote from: Can-AmGator on October 18, 2007, 07:07:23 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 17, 2007, 08:00:21 PM
Quote from: digginfool on October 17, 2007, 07:04:25 PM
Well, I'm in Louisville for a construction equipment show and the vendor who brought me here is taking me to the Kentucky - Florida game on Saturday.  How sweet is that!!  I'll post Saturday night after the game.  GO GATORS!!!

That's awesome man!

Have fun watching Kentucky pound the Gators into the ground!

Kentucky 17  Florida 45  ;D


At least you can wish.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Ida_Mann

other than watching my team win, I'd like to see UK go down hard to a team that was beaten by the team they just beat.

or something like that,,,,can't think this AM.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Fox17

well, kentucky is gonna be all big headed now cause they just knocked off LSU. i think theyll be overconfident and Florida will win. im not sayin a blow out, just that Florida will win.

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: yunt2ride on October 18, 2007, 08:49:02 AM
Quote from: Can-AmGator on October 18, 2007, 07:07:23 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 17, 2007, 08:00:21 PM
Quote from: digginfool on October 17, 2007, 07:04:25 PM
Well, I'm in Louisville for a construction equipment show and the vendor who brought me here is taking me to the Kentucky - Florida game on Saturday.  How sweet is that!!  I'll post Saturday night after the game.  GO GATORS!!!

That's awesome man!

Have fun watching Kentucky pound the Gators into the ground!

Kentucky 17  Florida 45  ;D


At least you can wish.


Florida with 2 weeks to prepare....If they play anything like they did against LSU (Florida that is) Kentucky is gonna get mauled!!  Kentucky 17  Florida 45 

561rincon

05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

yunt2ride

Lets see who gets the closest

Kentucky 27, Florida 24
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

561rincon

Quote from: yunt2ride on October 18, 2007, 09:49:57 AM
Lets see who gets the closest

Kentucky 27, Florida 24

i got $10 on it if anyone wants a pool?
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

shirah86

uf 31 kentucky 24 ill put in on a poll

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

fastrnrik


Anoriginal


Ida_Mann

Quote from: Anoriginal on October 18, 2007, 03:42:21 PM
I'm pulling for Kentucky.

blasphemy,,,I should ban you for thinking it ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

UncleRico

Quote from: Fox17 on October 18, 2007, 09:31:43 AM
well, kentucky is gonna be all big headed now cause they just knocked off LSU. i think theyll be overconfident and Florida will win. im not sayin a blow out, just that Florida will win.

Didn't I tell you Kentucky was going to beat UF like three weeks ago, you jinx?

The Fox 17 Curse continues!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

561rincon

all in for $10 post post up or not counted.
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

Fox17


Fox17

That was a good game except for our secondary. I was fairly impressed with the rest of the team. With Tenn. losing, we control our destiny for the SEC Championship too. And a few other teams in the top 10 losing, we will move up. Who knows, with this season, we might end up playing LSU again and if we beat them, we may play for the national title!!! LSU needs to win though. theyre not lookin too good now though. OSU can lose to a bunch of people. South Fla will drop back way far. Ou can lose again. USCar got spanked. We took out Ky, Cal lost, WVU will lose, USC can lose easily, and everyone else that I cant remember can lose too. Ive looked at all this cause I have nothing better to do. lol. But all in all, we can win the SEC. Thats good. We will see what else happens.

06 BaNsHeE

In other words Its all bout dem hurricanes!!!!!!

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: Can-AmGator on October 18, 2007, 07:07:23 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 17, 2007, 08:00:21 PM
Quote from: digginfool on October 17, 2007, 07:04:25 PM
Well, I'm in Louisville for a construction equipment show and the vendor who brought me here is taking me to the Kentucky - Florida game on Saturday.  How sweet is that!!  I'll post Saturday night after the game.  GO GATORS!!!

That's awesome man!

Have fun watching Kentucky pound the Gators into the ground!
Kentucky 17  Florida 45  ;D

so I was half right 45  :o ;D

digginfool

It was a great game and our hosts couldn't have been better.  We were in a suite where it was easy to interact with the other fans in the stadium.  A couple of other guys and I were taunting the Kentucky fans.  They got a little testy at the end of the game and started throwing bottles of water at us.  We had to close the windows to keep from getting pelted.  Oooops!   :o   ;)  See, I can PO people where ever I go.  The only problem now is trying to keep an SEC team in the BCS.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com