Smart answer to a dumb question

Started by NYRAPTOR, October 20, 2007, 12:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYRAPTOR

Katie Couric, while interviewing a Marine sniper, asked:
'What do you feel when you shoot a Terrorist?'

The Marine shrugged and replied,
'A slight recoil.'

sparkplug01

Thats a good answer.Then he should have asked her how she felt when the trade center fell?

Da_Mtg_Man

I got this from another site

A United States Marine was attending some college courses
between assignments. He had completed missions in Iraq and
Afghanistan
One of the courses had a professor who was an avowed atheist and a
member of the ACLU.

One day the professor shocked the class when he came in. He
looked to the ceiling and flatly stated, 'God, if you are real, then
I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15
minutes.' The lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop.
Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed, 'Here I am,
God. I'm still waiting.' It got down to the last couple of minutes
when the Marine got out of his Chair, went up to the professor,
and cold-cocked him; knocking him off the platform. The professor
was out cold. The Marine went back to his seat and sat there,
silently. The other students were shocked and stunned and sat
there looking on in silence.

The professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at
the Marine and asked, 'What the hell is the matter with you?
Why did you do that?'

The Marine calmly replied, 'God was too busy today protecting
America 's soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid sh!t
and act like an a$$hole. So, He sent me.'
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

NYRAPTOR

that is awesome mike. i got that one in an e-mail also.

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

trx#9

 There's another part of the story I've seen that says the soldier serving 6 months in jail and was ejected from the marines. For assault and battery.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com